Dispatch Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Heya, first off: I dont want this to come off as complaining in any way, just super hyped for the stuff I ordered and I wanna know if I can expect it to be delivered on the weekend or if I have to wait until next week.

I ordered an Oculus Quest 2 on Tuesday at 15:42 (to finally replace my old OG Vive DevKit) and it still hasn't shipped according to the order status. I live in Germany, so not that far away and DHL Express International should be pretty fast from experience. I think its weird that it hasn't yet shipped tho, making me wonder how many days their dispatch needs.

Associate
OP
Ill assume your order was in stock. It seems they are quite busy with reduced staff so its looking like its not same day dispatch on some items.
Ah well, probably not gonna be here by Saturday then. From experience DHL Exp. Int. needs 2 days from the UK to me (and thats without black friday stuff and early christmas shoppers). So only chance is if they ship it today.

You could post/ask in the customer service section if you want. This is just the general forum.
Yeah I know, just wanted to ask around if others knew from experience how long they take to ship before "annoying" the customer service with something thats not urgent at all.

Anyways, thanks for the answer!

Soldato
You are welcome.

I know how frustrating it can be to just nearly have the thing that you have researched and asked and answered so many questions about only to be thwarted by dispatch. Arghhh.

Good luck. :D

Associate
Similar situation here, placed an order on Monday and it's still not dispatched. I'm trying to cut them some slack, but it's a bit annoying since I payed for next day delivery! Maybe they could have had a warehouse/shipping status indicator like the pre-order and covid ones?

Or maybe we're just spoiled nowadays, stuff regularly used to take ages to arrive back in the day.

Associate
same here ordered yesterday at 2pm still hasn't been dispatched just wondering what actually is going on surely they cant be that bad for staff? and if they are they shouldn't be selling next day delivery.

Soldato
I ordered a quest 2 on Wednesday and after getting in touch it was confirmed they have a bit of a backlog (what with covid restrictions, black Friday etc). Ended up cancelling and going elsewhere, which was a shame. I had booked Friday off to play with it thinking it would be business as usual, so will have to suit myself with playing with my 3080 instead which arrived last weekend :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom