Black Friday deals

Caporegime
Where do i redeem this? Steam?

I should have read my install instructions lol. No you download the software direct from skylum and you have keys from humble which you just input.

they give you the direct links to skylum site to download them in your purchase email.

you must use your code by 31st December.

I already own luminar 4 but bought it anyway just for all the other stuff like the LUT packs and Aurora. Aurora alone is £59 in skylum Black Friday sale lol

Soldato
I should have read my install instructions lol. No you download the software direct from skylum and you have keys from humble which you just input.

they give you the direct links to skylum site to download them in your purchase email.

I already own luminar 4 but bought it anyway just for all the other stuff like the LUT packs and Aurora. Aurora alone is £59 in skylum Black Friday sale lol

Worth the £20 for the whole kit then? Haven't got any of it but interested to get some deent software for product editing pics

Caporegime

I use light room and don't get on with it. It's this a replacement?

It also runs like a lame dog

I find it really annoying and it is basically not making me want to do my photography because I find it takes up so much time.

Caporegime
I use light room and don't get on with it. It's this a replacement?

It also runs like a lame dog

I find it really annoying and it is basically not making me want to do my photography because I find it takes up so much time.

yeah it will do everything LR does but much more user friendly.

Caporegime
Worth the £20 for the whole kit then? Haven't got any of it but interested to get some deent software for product editing pics

god yeah. I have bought and owned every version of luminar and usually pay £59 as an upgrade cost every year. You get three of their software for £20 and 13 sets of LUTs . The LUTs alone are currently half price at £15 each on Skylum site. I only bought this deal for the LUTS and aurora.

Soldato
god yeah. I have bought and owned every version of luminar and usually pay £59 as an upgrade cost every year. You get three of their software for £20 and 13 sets of LUTs . The LUTs alone are currently half price at £15 each on Skylum site. I only bought this deal for the LUTS and aurora.

Is it worth installing on a separate HD as I reinstall windows every 4 or 5 months and concerned that if I install on my C drive, I may have issues downlaoding and installing the software again with the keys

Man of Honour
Bought a Logitech G502 Lightspeed. Had a £48 voucher from Quidco, so... £11ish in total.

That'll do nicely. :D Will probably be replacing my MX Revolution rather than my Performance MX.

Also some Anker Soundcore Q30's as a christmas present.

Last edited:
Soldato
Curious what people use 12-16Tb for? :p

Those Excel docs can get rather complex :D

75TB here. 'Media Archive' .

uc

uc

Caporegime
Is it worth installing on a separate HD as I reinstall windows every 4 or 5 months and concerned that if I install on my C drive, I may have issues downlaoding and installing the software again with the keys

Software you should be able to download for years, just keep your keys safe

Associate
Not really interested in anything particular, never usually shop on Black Friday.

However picked up some AirPods for £90 early hours of this morning, as was up and been meaning to replace the ones I lost. Paid more than that for first pair so was a no brained.

Aldi’s queue system is easy to circumvent.

Noticed if you stop the page before it fully loads you won’t be redirected to the queue.
Through this managed to make it to checkout with little effort.

Also I believe you can add something to the
Adblock list and it’ll avoid queues but can’t confirm personally

Back
Top Bottom