• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I got an order in for the 3080 FE, was shaking when I placed it, couldn't believe it.
What a buzz though!
Will be put in my I7 3770K test machine, until my 5800x and cooler arrive from OCUK.

Thanks to @MrPils for the link to the discord group, much appreciated.

Just hope it all goes through now, I'm on stage 2 at the moment :D.

Congrats man, glad the discord group worked out for you. You had to be patient there it's been a while since the last drop :)

I can't believe how quick they sell out still, you've got to be ready and waiting for them to drop as well as being super quick through checkout.

Discord link for anyone looking for the 3080FE: https://discord.gg/mJ3qtCk

Good luck! :)

Associate
Mines on it way

You Literally have to react in less than a minute and have made sure you are fully set up, I got mine by:

prelogging into retailers web site, had my card stored there, also had phone right next to me so I could instantly authorise payment

Associate
Mines on it way

You Literally have to react in less than a minute and have made sure you are fully set up, I got mine by:

prelogging into retailers web site, had my card stored there, also had phone right next to me so I could instantly authorise payment

Funnily enough i purchased mine as a guest via Paypal one click :) then logged in after to see it had allocated correctly to my account. worked a treat.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Nah, it’s TNA :D:p

By the way, what does the D stand for? Every time I see it I think of a four letter word ending with k :p:eek::o:D

KentMan has a lot of Ken. He hates Nvidia and loves AMD but still went and got a Nvidia card to play Cyberpunk the way it meant to be played. Ken? Yep :D

Associate
Nah, it’s TNA :D:p

By the way, what does the D stand for? Every time I see it I think of a four letter word ending with k :p:eek::o:D

KentMan has a lot of Ken. He hates Nvidia and loves AMD but still went and got a Nvidia card to play Cyberpunk the way it meant to be played. Ken? Yep :D
Well I tell people I got the nick name Tiny cause I was 18 stone and 10% body fat @6 foot as I used to Power lift, 350kgs at 40 years old wasn't bad!, truth is an ex gf gave me the nick name out of sarcasm cause she liked to brag.... Contrary to popular belief when you run steroids you have over an extra litre of blood in your body on average, where do you think that goes with the increassed libedo?? :D:D (Also Steds are legal in the Uk to own just not sell so Im not breaking any laws by openly talking).

When I used to Stream I played Warcraft and was a DK So as Tiny was taken on Twitch made Tiny DK as I was a Death Knight, I made rank 9th in the EU leader boards but got bored of DK so dropped the K as I was a 'Damage' Dealer and yer people stop and troll the D and as Im about as insecure on that front as a house brick and it brought extra views/donations because people cant help but assume it's the worst, and if they wanted to give me money to mock it? Who am I to complain? haha it really is quite innocent truth be told I was a Warcraft Geek :D:D.

Associate
Funnily enough i purchased mine as a guest via Paypal one click :) then logged in after to see it had allocated correctly to my account. worked a treat.

Exactly the same here. First time logging into that site on new build, so no password or login. Massive panic and had to just hit Paypal and pray. Then it asked for Paypal passord too. I was convinced I'd missed the boat, but email came through and now I'm sat looking at a despatched email! I am so happy to finally join the elite. Still need it in my hand to convince me fully.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
When I used to Stream I played Warcraft and was a DK So as Tiny was taken on Twitch made Tiny DK as I was a Death Knight, I made rank 9th in the EU leader boards but got bored of DK so dropped the K as I was a 'Damage' Dealer and yer people stop and troll the D and as Im about as insecure on that front as a house brick and it brought extra views/donations because people cant help but assume it's the worst, and if they wanted to give me money to mock it? Who am I to complain? haha it really is quite innocent truth be told I was a Warcraft Geek :D:D.

Warcraft original here, was third Shaman on my server to hit 60 back in the day! lol. Got General rank with my Druid in BG's then it started losing steam. BigTinyStreamerDK ken. ;)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well I tell people I got the nick name Tiny cause I was 18 stone and 10% body fat @6 foot as I used to Power lift, 350kgs at 40 years old wasn't bad!, truth is an ex gf gave me the nick name out of sarcasm cause she liked to brag.... Contrary to popular belief when you run steroids you have over an extra litre of blood in your body on average, where do you think that goes with the increassed libedo?? :D:D (Also Steds are legal in the Uk to own just not sell so Im not breaking any laws by openly talking).

PMSL. KentMan ken.

:D

Associate
Warcraft original here, was third Shaman on my server to hit 60 back in the day! lol. Got General rank with my Druid in BG's then it started losing steam. BigTinyStreamerDK ken. ;)
Great time I played since launch too, just not interested in Shadowlands since BFA beta I was like "This is pants" and Shadowlands when the shine wears of quickly is the same systems in new clothes imo so not bothered to buy it.

I hit top 10 EU raider io season 2 BFA and realised i was just making millions of gold selling boosts in my free time and the game was beyond repair systematically. Think blizzard knew this before BFA launch but it was too late to change at that point, and Ians arrogance I suspect had a role to play.

Im gutted to be honest I think Activision profit squeezing and cost cutting has ruined the game, you cant treat an MMO like a FPS and they have/do.

You guys found anything else to play mmo wise? I cant get into Final Fantasy online never make it past level 10, I got Alpha access to the Amazon MMO, played for a few hours never played again its a bit... pants tbh.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Not yet mate, I have 3 youngsters now, the boys are 1 and 3 so I try to get into gaming again in the winter weather and the sports in the better weather. Blizzard lost all their key staff and when it went faceroll easymode where you didnt have to world travel etc it was game over for me.

Would like to get into something but one that doesnt require grinding that ***** me off. I was considering Valhalla on this new card to play solo and check the gameplay/visuals. Warzone for me now is in 4k >100fps looks awesome but still lose to skids. :)

Back
Top Bottom