Black Friday deals

Soldato
Every online retailer I've ever purchased from has emailed me this morning about Black Friday, and no great deals to be had.

Some retailers appear to have simply put a black Friday banner across the top of their web page, products still on sale at the same price!

What a load of tosh black Friday is, fair play to those retailers that are skipping it.

Caporegime
Seems very poor this year. All the decent clobber on Asos had disappeared by 1am. No great SSD deals. No great vacuum deals. Meh.

as other people have said, with it starting sooner and sooner each year, some of the best deals have gone. That Samsung 1tb 970 pro nvme for £119 with a free copy of Valhalla AC was the Best Buy I have seen this week.

Associate
I can't see any decent deals on anything good that i'm interested in this year. What little there is on Amazon, a quick look at the price history chart shows that everything has been cheaper at some point in the last 12 months.

Associate
I should have read my install instructions lol. No you download the software direct from skylum and you have keys from humble which you just input.

they give you the direct links to skylum site to download them in your purchase email.

you must use your code by 31st December.

I already own luminar 4 but bought it anyway just for all the other stuff like the LUT packs and Aurora. Aurora alone is £59 in skylum Black Friday sale lol

Mine was 31st Dec 2021. Just to note :)

Soldato
They're a good set of plugs! Not a bad price at all for excluding the energy monitoring.

Yeah, I have a hue plug but they’re like £30. Heard merross mentioned in a thread on here. The ones I got said “new model” though no mention of HomeKit support...would’ve been nice but whilst I have Apple phones etc I have google speakers.

Back
Top Bottom