*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
tbh even if there isn't any preload, I don't even leave work until the exact time it launches. I'll probably just start it installing and go to bed instead of rushing to try and play it immediately

Soldato
May or may not have ordered the CE from Game, so hoping my copy of the code isn't in the box otherwise I'll probably be waiting until 5pm on the 10th.

Soldato
This has been in the making for years hasn't it. Hoping it's something truly epic.
I need to get in my head from what I've read its a slow paced game, a slow burner - tutorial is meant to be around 16 hours before the game opens up. I think a lot of people will make the mistake with it being FPS its a FPS shooter, action first RPG second and dislike the game due to this.

Caporegime
This has been in the making for years hasn't it. Hoping it's something truly epic.
I need to get in my head from what I've read its a slow paced game, a slow burner - tutorial is meant to be around 16 hours before the game opens up. I think a lot of people will make the mistake with it being FPS its a FPS shooter, action first RPG second and dislike the game due to this.
Mass Effect became more and more popular as it progressed from RPG to Cover Shooter with RPG elements. This could put people off if they’re expecting all action, I agree.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Positive mental attitude. Plus I’ve been waiting about 5 years.
Yep. Been waiting since it got announced like 7 years ago. I knew it would be right up my alley. Dues Ex but better gameplay and graphics :D

Mass Effect became more and more popular as it progressed from RPG to Cover Shooter with RPG elements. This could put people off if they’re expecting all action, I agree.
I hated that they did that. That is why I only like the original which also had the best story by far. To me the original with more rpg and exploration would be an awesome game.

Associate
Really annoying that my OCUK ordered 3080 isn't going to be with me in time for this, went for one of the lesser brands in hopes I'd get it sooner too!

Back
Top Bottom