Resident Evil 3 Remake

Soldato
Grabbed this on cdkeys today.

I liked RE2

3 was and has always been my favourite but I put off getting this already as it seemed to not really retain anything about the original from what i can tell bar nemesis etc

Worth a shot at 11.99

Associate
Not worth the money imo, I paid £1.70 from a denuvo website for it and completed it in 4 hours, cash cow for thes success of RE2 remake, this pales insignificance, they left out so much.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not worth the money imo, I paid £1.70 from a denuvo website for it and completed it in 4 hours, cash cow for thes success of RE2 remake, this pales insignificance, they left out so much.
Is that one of those doggy Russian accounts or was that a genuine key you applied to your own steam account? :p

Horses for courses. I enjoyed it and got many playthroughs out of it.

Soldato
Even at 5 hours long it's £2.40 an hour lol, show me better lockdown entertainment for a couple of quid an hour!

Was tempted with the Russian thing but I like the games being on my account.

Soldato

It's a remake of a game that can also be completed in 2-4hours.

For me that sort of length is ok, as I'll actually see the credits before getting tired of it hopefully

Soldato
This game is pretty deceitful actually. Regret paying full price back in March this year. Its got very little content overall & is very deceptive as you revisit so many locations & the gfx start out ok but soon go very backwards quality wise.

Very poor remaster overall :(

Back
Top Bottom