Eleven table tennis

Soldato
Currently on sale in black friday deal.

So who else plays, what are your usernames etc? I'm Rugbyraggs.

Also, what settings do you put on for the paddle in terms of bounce and spin (and what does whatever the third one is, do?).

Would love to have a few games with folks.

Soldato
dont forget you can print this off https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4623428 (the same fella does a Quest 1 version too)

F8-paddle.jpg

Soldato
I play, But, after seeing the scores you are getting in Beat Saber, I don't think I would be much of a challenge!!

I can barely beat @RockSteddy on a good day. Even though it has been over a year since we played, he is probably much better now.

Soldato
OP
I play, But, after seeing the scores you are getting in Beat Saber, I don't think I would be much of a challenge!!

I can barely beat @RockSteddy on a good day. Even though it has been over a year since we played, he is probably much better now.

I'm still getting used to it, and it's very different to beat saber! Spin doesn't work the way I'm expecting it to. I remember playing as a kid, and spin would change it's flight path, whereas in this it seems to have a much smaller effect.

Soldato
OP
So due to all the sales and now far more concurrent users, they've released the beta early to try and reduce the strain on the servers. Huge number of updates from what i can see, including 90fps for quest 2. Can't wait to try it now.

Soldato
I'd say don't wait. Lots of new people like me. I chatted with them and had a bit of a play around. Even had a laugh with the silent guy trying silly shots etc together.

We are all useless here. Just some are more useless than others ;) So could ask for games here.

I could do with a bit(lot) more practice but have a look for "MrGubby" :D

Associate
I picked this up in the sale. Played it for 45 mins and love it. Amazing how realistic it is. Used to play for real on lunch at work and if I was out of practice I was terrible for my service return looping up in the air and about 6 inches long. Can do it without thinking on this haha!

Back
Top Bottom