What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
How very dare you! :p

No worries mate but if you get one before me a thousand curses be on you!!! :D

haha, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

This discord doesn't seem to track FE editions though :( Saying that, I would take any 3080 at a reasonable price right now.

Associate
This discord doesn't seem to track FE editions though :( Saying that, I would take any 3080 at a reasonable price right now.

It is the "Part Stock Alerts" Discord right? Which is the one I'm on.

If it is then the FE's are definitely covered but they will only come up when they actually drop.
Also you need to set the alerts for the kit you want in the "Set-alerts-here" section under information at the top of the list. You then only get notified for the kit you want.

Soldato
It is the "Part Stock Alerts" Discord right? Which is the one I'm on.

If it is then the FE's are definitely covered but they will only come up when they actually drop.
Also you need to set the alerts for the kit you want in the "Set-alerts-here" section under information at the top of the list. You then only get notified for the kit you want.

That's great!! Do I have to assign my rank too? Or is that needed?

Soldato
Holy mackeral, real vr fishing has beautiful graphics. Going to definitely put a few relaxing tunes on my headset to have playing whilst I'm fishing. You almost wish the fish didn't bite as much.

Soldato
Been playing a bit of EndSpace on the quest 2. Really enjoying it, love the mechanic that you shoot where you're looking. Especially for missile locks, it means I can fly away from an enemy whilst looking behind me to get some missile locks.

Soldato
Still playing In Death: Unchained on the Quest, and Skyrim VR (modded to the max) on Index.

Skyrim VR is such a fantastic game to play while in lockdown. Walking out in the mountains, looking across at the world below with epic music playing really lifts the soul.

Soldato
Time to play everything over the holidays, and there's still a week left:)

Dug out the flight stick and had a couple of hours in Squadrons and IL2. With some available free time i've enjoyed them both far more than previously with 30 minutes here or there. Star wars literally took everything great about the X wing series, and diced it with rogue squadron. The game is heaven in VR the fleet battles are pure epic, i hope they roll out another one with planetary action, base assaults, walkers and speeders.

Associate
I’ve been having a blast over the past week or so with our Quest 2 on a number of games. Being new to VR is been a delight:

AMS2 - this has been a lot of fun just hot lapping. Looking forward to running the Nurb Ring soon.
SW Squadrons - awesome
Pistol Whip is possibly my fav VR game of the moment, but In Death Unchained is right up there.
Also really enjoying The Climb, Onward, Best Saber, and Alyx. Until You Fall I’m still on the fence with. Alyx oddly gives me headaches and a little nausea despite using teleport. Onward I seem to be fine with.

I returned The Room, Gun Club, and Angry Birds, all of which were fine, but I couldn’t see me playing much. The Room seemed a bit over priced. We might return Population One as it seems a bit naff. Need to play it properly, my son wanted that to play with a friend to bought it too. MS FS2020 is unplayable.

Soldato
people with 3090s

It's worth pointing out that it's a bit of a mixed bag with performance over different runtimes, as well as slew of in game settings that want to be changed to improve performance and looks in VR. I went straight to Open XR with a lowered render on the frontend with a mere in game preset, no complaints, no issues with performance on a basic flight.

Currently falling in with Fallout 4 again. Very unhealthy, this time i'm reading the Wiki:)

Back
Top Bottom