• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
This is the exact sort of update we need indeed for the reasons stated.

100% agree. We all know they can't promise anything or even really talk about "expected delivery dates" because they inevitably slip and it upsets people. But knowing what they have done (e.g. stock shipped per day or week) at least lets us know that the queue is moving in the right direction.

Props to @Gibbo - keep em' comin!

Associate
That's all I think most people here wanted to hear, might stop some of the ranting.

It is what most people wanted to hear.

It really does my head in when other people here pretend we are asking the impossible. Sharing details with the customer is nice. They act like we are being over the top and OC have no information to share... they have more than we do. We just want transparency.

Associate
Just ordered a 5900X via a German site as well, £545 delivered, to go with my newly purchased 3080, just in time for some Cyberpunk 2077 action! cant wait.

Associate
Going by what I manage to gather from Gibbo updates.. Counting the 300x initial order + 200 incoming + possible scouted extra cpus then we add 60 inc and subtract those who gave up on the queue, possible damaged/lost during shipping...

I am starting to see a possibility of getting my 5900x before Christmas? Is this hope?

Please don't give me hope! Not again!

Associate
Going by what I manage to gather from Gibbo updates.. Counting the 300x initial order + 200 incoming + possible scouted extra cpus then we add 60 inc and subtract those who gave up on the queue, possible damaged/lost during shipping...

I am starting to see a possibility of getting my 5900x before Christmas? Is this hope?

Please don't give me hope! Not again!

As someone who was 647 in the queue last week this gives me great hope... might even be down to double digits in the queue with a bit of luck!

Back
Top Bottom