Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Well done if that is with randoms, mostly I seem to be matched with silent, superstore droppers who quit before gulag. Been playing plunder to take the edge off

Soldato
I was surprised. I think they must have been messing with SBMM as I had never seen it like that.
Now it feels sweaty again, seems that way a season ends and something else starts.
My brother reckons I was playing against kids or stay at home mum's. A wins a win in my eyes.

Soldato
Won a duos totonght with a friend. How im not sure, hard work. Hard but great fun :)

What’s the CPU time and GPU time in ms? My CPU time has reduced from around 10 or 12 ms to 2 or 3ms since moving to a Ryzen 5800X. CPU time is around 8ms - 10ms with a 2080Ti (3440x1440, max settings)

Soldato
I see a lot of people getting a good amount of wins in here. I am a fairly solid player (weekly 1.8kd) but only have around 20 wins. Guys I usually play with are much more casual (0.4kd to 0.8kd). Be good to play with others and try and get those win numbers up! Add me: salami#21495

Soldato
I've not managed to get on much the past week, been too busy with doing stuff around the house.
Got back to work today to be told I'm on 3 weeks of nightshift, the joys!
I'll try hop on mid afternoon most days before work though.

Soldato
I see a lot of people getting a good amount of wins in here. I am a fairly solid player (weekly 1.8kd) but only have around 20 wins. Guys I usually play with are much more casual (0.4kd to 0.8kd). Be good to play with others and try and get those win numbers up! Add me: salami#21495

Most of my friends are the same too, my weekly kd is around 1.5. I've added you.

Also got a discord if anyone wants to join, we are looking for more PC players, also hoping to get enough to do custom games discord.chewna.live

Back
Top Bottom