• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I read a tweet from Gigabyte the other day that said they wouldn't put cards on general sale until all of their back orders were fulfilled, adding that they had 'A LOT' of backorders to fulfill first. So even they're apparently full of it, as I have seen plenty of others saying they've nabbed GB cards elsewhere in the meantime. Looks like OCUK aren't any kind of special partner to any manufacturers. Nor are they managing to secure stock which is clearly available despite the back-orders. Someone in OCUK needs to learn how to effectively recruit a buyer....

Associate
I MOVED OVER 100 PLACES AND NOT SEEN ANY CARDS COME IN .POSITON(1045 DOWN TO 952 ) 3080 MSI GAMING X TRIO . must have had a lot of cancellations im moving down the line quickly but just not quick enough what a let down ocuk

Associate
I MOVED OVER 100 PLACES AND NOT SEEN ANY CARDS COME IN .POSITON(1045 DOWN TO 952 ) 3080 MSI GAMING X TRIO . must have had a lot of cancellations im moving down the line quickly but just not quick enough what a let down ocuk

They have had approx 36 as 36position last week got dispatch email after 5pm today.

Yet another abysmal display of update information as no mention of MSI cards delivered or even incoming from Gibbo, they need somebody who can actually do the job that he is paid for.

Maybe they should start paying him per Task, £10 per information update, £20 per card order to manufacturer, bonus £30 on correct 3080 update with numbers for example.

Last edited:
Associate
Has the official Gibbo update post just been abandoned or what? No mention of cards coming in being shipped out to people. I suppose we're all just to guess and work it out between ourselves now.

Associate
TUF 3080 OC Massive.... Scream if you wanna go faster !!! This is happening, even if it takes a few weeks.... We getting motion now.
Sounds a little like constipation.... It feels like constipation... Woooh the blockage has shifted.... Runny from here on out (hopefully)

Associate
TUF non OC.

Last week was 101, today 77.

Unsure how much of that was cancellations but at best case scenario then the 'OK' amount received was 24 pieces shipped... Cyberpunk is a dot shrinking on the horizon and getting smaller

Associate
This perilous journey has an end in sight for me. Now number 2 in the queue for a Gigabyte Eagle OC 3080 RTX. My journey started on September 17th at 13:45pm, as I pranced home from work with much glee and haste to place my order. I loaded up Overclockers and Nvidias website in preparation for the clocks to finally strike 14:00pm. I wanted a Founders Edition above all. So I was ready and waiting with my finger hovering over the F5 key, eagerly anticipating the 14:00pm to strike. Once it did, a panic rushed over me as I spammed F5, hoping to see the “Add to Cart” button. But then a flash flood of horror beset me, as within seconds the “Out Of Stock” icon appeared. Regardless of the pain, I pressed on to Overclockers in hopes of finding a card there. Fortunately my relentlessness paid off, as I was rewarded with the order confirmed screen for my Gigabyte Eagle OC 3080 RTX at 14:36:25pm (Including seconds). It's been 71 days, 4 hours, 0 minutes and 12 seconds, at the time of writing this, to that momentous moment. Since then I have perilously navigated Overclockers self pitying excuses and no existent communication. I hope that some day soon, Gibbo will once again grace me with his presence and pull up in his yellow Ferrari and say “Large Shipment of Gigabyte Eagle OC 3080 RTXs arriving THIS Tuesday”. I know, we can only dream of such communication. I did say the end was in sight, yet at queue position 2, it means nothing. The end might be in “Sight”, but it could be another month before something actually happens. I may need to deal with a bit more anguish before the end. But hopefully, my torment will be over soon.
I know your pain mate, the end is in sight but considering oc have only managed to procure 2 shipments in as many months, plus the fact gb didn't even have a production line for the eagle's for the first month I wouldn't be surprised if we were waiting until late December :p

Back
Top Bottom