Beat Saber OCUK SCOREBOARD

Soldato
It's not like you can play it slowed down and score higher.

haha you can if it's the only way you will actually get a score!!

Tried a few expert plus levels with the game slowed down and at 50% in practise mode and still couldn't finish them!!

Associate
Scoreboard updated
Fitbeat was expert+ not expert :)

Are we going to allowed modified runs? I don't know what my best scores were without faster songs etc on some of them now. I don't think it's an issue myself?
My score was added to the first page even though I said it was with the faster modifier, so maybe?

The game adjusts your scores for modifiers but if people want to keep everything vanilla I understand.

Performance points (PP) adjustments (From this page on BSaber - Link)
No Fail (-0.50)
No Obstacles (-0.05)
No Bombs (-0.10)
Slower Song (-0.30)
Insta Fail (0.00)
Battery Energy (0.00)
Disappearing Arrows (+0.07)
Faster Song (+0.08)
Ghost Notes (+0.11)

Soldato
It's the fact she's actually just dancing along whilst she does it that gets me. I'm swiping around like a lunatic.

LOL, same here.

I guess it's back to practicing for as long as it takes to do my first expert plus level, see you guys in a couple of years!! :p

Associate
Fitbeat on expert+??? You're insane.
haha if you check the screenshot I missed a lot of notes and hardly had a streak. I barely passed. Still I'm sure with enough practice I'll get better but I'm only just getting over aching from last time.

apologies
updated to Expert+
well done :)

EDIT//

How do we know if its been modded, i didn't realise you had it on different settings
I'm not sure other than an honesty system or just allowing it. That's why I mentioned I had modifiers on in my post since they don't show in the final score board screen shot.
Unseul did you mean some of your posted scores were with faster speed as well? I did 'beatsaber' on expert and didn't quite match your score that's why I toggled faster on and tried again. I think I just left it toggled on for '$100bills'.

Obviously didn't have faster on for fitbeat, it took me 3-4 goes to register a score on E+

Associate
I'd say remove my scores for $100 bill and beat saber then.
Thought I'd get the ball rolling on some Expert plus on OST and post scores regardless of how bad they are.
Managed to get through a bunch last night.
No modifiers on these.

Country Rounds - 459058 - Screenshot
Breezer - 350234 - Screenshot
Pop/Stars - 634107 - Screenshot
Commercial pumping - 519354 - Screenshot
Beat saber - 334648 - Screenshot
Escape - 412021 - Screenshot
Legend - 430430 - Screenshot

Other stuff (Still no mods) -
Failed to beat my old score on Fitbeat (Expert+) - 252420, struggled to pass again due to one section towards the end :( - Screenshot

Escape (Regular expert) - 326977 - Screenshot
I clearly need to hit better to beat Unseul's score.

Soldato
Think you're going to be on your own with the expert+ scores. I try every now and then but don't even come close to finishing, tend to fail within the first 20 seconds.

Soldato
I'd say remove my scores for $100 bill and beat saber then.
Thought I'd get the ball rolling on some Expert plus on OST and post scores regardless of how bad they are.
Managed to get through a bunch last night.
No modifiers on these.

Country Rounds - 459058 - Screenshot
Breezer - 350234 - Screenshot
Pop/Stars - 634107 - Screenshot
Commercial pumping - 519354 - Screenshot
Beat saber - 334648 - Screenshot
Escape - 412021 - Screenshot
Legend - 430430 - Screenshot

Other stuff (Still no mods) -
Failed to beat my old score on Fitbeat (Expert+) - 252420, struggled to pass again due to one section towards the end :( - Screenshot

Escape (Regular expert) - 326977 - Screenshot
I clearly need to hit better to beat Unseul's score.

Just to echo @Unseul 's comment :) You are going to be very lonely up there on the expert + scoreboard!!

Expert + to me is 20 seconds of mad panic!! My most glorious moment was when I almost lasted 25 seconds.

Soldato
With this weather, and christmas, I'm going to struggle to do much beat saber or table tennis. Play space is squashed in my garden office with my desk at my back and a sofa to my front. Normally got enough sideways space to play. However, with the rain, the dog moves in during the days so I have a rather large lump of damp fur, snoring and farting away, and taking up what little space I have. Guess it's real vr fishing for me for a while!

Underboss
OP
my play space is 1m one way (desk in front of me, wardrobe behind me)
but left to right i have 2m

beat saber works in that (just!)

BUT if i play games like Creed or the space pirate trainer, i have to adjust at an angle, so i get the 2m in front of me, and about 1m left/right

thats 1m TOTAL not just in front of me etc

Back
Top Bottom