• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
What games have RT? Would like to give some a go now I have an fe

Mine came with Watchdogs, so there is that, have just picked up Tomb Raider for a tenner in the sales. And just completed Metro Exodus also a tenner. Both stunning looking games. Also picked up Control and have been really impressed in ultrawide. After that will try Cyberpunk and COD.

Associate
Mine came with Watchdogs, so there is that, have just picked up Tomb Raider for a tenner in the sales. And just completed Metro Exodus also a tenner. Both stunning looking games. Also picked up Control and have been really impressed in ultrawide. After that will try Cyberpunk and COD.

I forgot about Watchdogs, they never sent it to me, is there a special way to get the code?

Associate
Was planning on holding out for a 3080 FE but I've just ordered the Zotac 3080 AMP Holo for £825.97. It said pre-order but it also said >10 in stock and estimates delivery on the 30th, will see what happens when I get an update on the order.

Question is, should I have waited for the FE to come up again really?

Associate
Who knows when the stock arrives, it can be weekly but I think a good three weeks went by until that last batch showed up. The build quality of the FE is good so its whether you mind paying that extra difference but have one in a few days. Hope it materialises if you want one badly, post back on the status.

I'd have rather spent less and got the FE but I got impatient. I'll keep an eye out for the FE anyway in case this one isn't really arriving Monday.

In the new year (probably not until Feb/March) I'll look to upgrade to Ryzen too, hopefully that will be easier by then.

Soldato
Thanks all of you. Used to have battlefield v and sotr, so I might try them again to see the difference. Also may give watchdogs a try. Thanks again
Watch dogs has had an update recently thats dramatically increased performance for me. Im seeing 99% gpu usage and much higher frames. Use to get around 55fps or lower around london, drops to around 45fps when driving. Now sitting around 86fps around london and 65fps driving. 100+fps inside buildings.

this is with everything on Ultra inc raytracing on ultra too.

1440p ultrawide. Well worth playing now even if the games a little repetitive.

Associate
Watch dogs has had an update recently thats dramatically increased performance for me. Im seeing 99% gpu usage and much higher frames. Use to get around 55fps or lower around london, drops to around 45fps when driving. Now sitting around 86fps around london and 65fps driving. 100+fps inside buildings.

this is with everything on Ultra inc raytracing on ultra too.

1440p ultrawide. Well worth playing now even if the games a little repetitive.

Im on Ultrawide as well, what CPU you using? Just waiting for ny 5900x and 3080 to be delivered this coming week.

Will install Watchdogs in readiness

Associate
My 3070FE is out for delivery this morning....thought it would be Monday as I didn’t select Saturday delivery.

I bought Thursday lunchtime but wasn’t dispatched until 05.30 Friday morning.

Had this a few times with the competition now

Associate
I too bagged a 3070FE from a competitor sometime ago - So far, I'm very impressed with it.

I was, like everyone else, hoping for @ 3080FE or 6800XT, but when the 3070 FE went into stock, I decided, for the sake of my f5 key and the repetitive nature of checking the various threads on here, it was worth it - I'm not disappointed..

Back
Top Bottom