• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
According to gibbo post there was OK amount of 3080 tuf Non OC coming. Dropped 20 places in the queue. Since when 20 is OK amount? Looks like Ocuk took half of them for their prebuilds... Tell me that doesn't look fishy

I'm pretty high up in this queue as well and seemed to have moved just 34 places. OCUK are really settings themselves up for negative reviews on trustpilot. It seems this trend has already begun and likely the reason why they are finally starting to act a bit more responsibly. Too little too late. Taking peoples money for months on end with no information with a bold and clearly false claim that you're "one of the biggest nvidia partners". If that were true, surely more cards would have been sent out to customers already. You only need look at competitors numbers to see how false this is.

The idea that these few cards coming in are not all being sent out to customers waiting for months now showcases the extreme greed of this company and is just the biggest FU to all of us.

Will never shop with these guys again.

Associate
551 moved another 20 or so places, cancellations I guess, total joke. At this rate it's going to be 5 months before I get my card. The retail prices are unrealistic, if you really want one of these cards you're going to have to pay way over the odds, it was the same with the 20 series

Associate
Just so everyone's aware, the discord server that's been mentioned in this thread several times is a great way out of this farce. I've only been on the server for 48 hours and last night I managed to snag a Zotac amp holo for delivery next week.

I really feel for the people who got in at the early prices and need to hold the line, but for everyone else this torture doesn't need to go on until next spring. Godspeed.

Associate
Just so everyone's aware, the discord server that's been mentioned in this thread several times is a great way out of this farce. I've only been on the server for 48 hours and last night I managed to snag a Zotac amp holo for delivery next week.

I really feel for the people who got in at the early prices and need to hold the line, but for everyone else this torture doesn't need to go on until next spring. Godspeed.

Absolutely agree - I managed to get a 3070FE using this method, it's completely viable and saves you f5-ing, I consider myself lucky having only paid £469 for my 3070, but it really does save you the inconvenience and hassle......

Associate
Such a shame but my journey is at its end :( , ordered the evga 3080 black 10 minutes after launch and still number 13 in queue . Sad times gonna try and get one of the cards that are popping up all over the internet

Associate
Th big temptation at the moment is to cancel and buy a 3070 to do me over until this situation calms down a bit. I'd be able to sell it for a decent price next year and get a 3080 then. Its the 3080 price thing which is the biggest reason I'm holding off doing that right now.

I'll give i some more thought.

Associate
where did the rest of the ok amount of tuf non oc go? if only 19 went out have the rest of the ok amount been spirited away once more?? OCUK you really ought to explain to all the people waiting for their tuf non oc where the discrepancy lies :eek:

Associate
I was 60 in que last Friday for Asus Tuf OC got mine delivered Yesterday from OC so they had a big delivery in.
Anyone got a solution for 144hz though i cant get windows to run the monitors at more than 60 through DP, though I have had to drop from Surround to 2 monitors to free up the third DP for VR ?

Associate
Absolutely agree - I managed to get a 3070FE using this method, it's completely viable and saves you f5-ing, I consider myself lucky having only paid £469 for my 3070, but it really does save you the inconvenience and hassle......
Yes, but you do pay a premium. I had to shell out £830 for a Gaming X Trio on one of the Discord sites. If I get it in the next 2 weeks, I am happy. But I know not many will be.

Associate

Yep. Too many people on here just happy to just sit and wait in a massive queue. Everyone I personally know who was after a card has put in little effort outside of OC and managed to get a card after a week or so. Not at an over inflated price too.

Guys if you really want a card this side of 2020, just put in some effort. The card won't just come to you.

It's all good posting 'oh I've dropped 50 places this week in the queue YAY!' bs, we all know once you reach about 100 or lower, nobody will budge below you!

Associate

yeah, I was about to get that but the price was way too high that I was comfortable to pay. I managed to get 3070 FE and it will be delivered today.. still, I want to get 3080 TUF OC as I doubt 3070 will play cyberpunk with all bells and whistles at 3440x1440. I had to RMA my 6800xt because of loudest coil whine ever, I thought i'm ready for CP2077 but no.. the hunt is still on, must be my luck

Last edited:
Associate
Yep. Too many people on here just happy to just sit and wait in a massive queue. Everyone I personally know who was after a card has put in little effort outside of OC and managed to get a card after a week or so. Not at an over inflated price too.

Guys if you really want a card this side of 2020, just put in some effort. The card won't just come to you.

It's all good posting 'oh I've dropped 50 places this week in the queue YAY!' bs, we all know once you reach about 100 or lower, nobody will budge below you!

Well i was 21st last week for the Strix OC, This week im now 20th so someone dropped out below me

Associate
Such a shame but my journey is at its end :( , ordered the evga 3080 black 10 minutes after launch and still number 13 in queue . Sad times gonna try and get one of the cards that are popping up all over the internet
doesn't have to be, cancell your order and reorder again, jump on the back of the queue :D the fun continues

Permabanned

^^^ This
It is obvious that OCUK messed up big time and will not fulfill backorders till march, april. Bear in mind , china new year will delay things further.
I had enough of waiting for non coming updates and took matters in my own hands. It was tough with work but after week I bagged a card and once it arrives tomorrow I am officially out. This is a farce.

Associate
I was 60 in que last Friday for Asus Tuf OC got mine delivered Yesterday from OC so they had a big delivery in.
Anyone got a solution for 144hz though i cant get windows to run the monitors at more than 60 through DP, though I have had to drop from Surround to 2 monitors to free up the third DP for VR ?
Yeah but that's OC version witch was delivered couple times since launch day. We had very 1st delivery of Asus 3080 tuf (non oc) this week and gibbo in the update topic said OK amount.
20 cards is NOT OK amount. It's beyond ridiculous. That card was one of the cheapest I guarantee u they snapped some for their lucrative high margin prebuilds

Back
Top Bottom