mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Obama just oozes class, unlike the idiot that's been in the White House for the last 4 years (thank goodness he won't be there much longer). Stephen Colbert is also thoroughly entertaining :)

I like many have been watching everything youtube has been recommending lately about Obama and I have yet to watch a single video where he bigs himself up in any way or bullies anyone or even steps out of line. It's amazing that the American's didn't know what they had until he was gone and all the comments on all these videos going back many years now full of people wishing he was back lol.

Caporegime
I like many have been watching everything youtube has been recommending lately about Obama and I have yet to watch a single video where he bigs himself up in any way or bullies anyone or even steps out of line. It's amazing that the American's didn't know what they had until he was gone and all the comments on all these videos going back many years now full of people wishing he was back lol.

His most memorable moment for me was calling Kanye West a jackass, you could tell he felt really badass saying it too :D

Back
Top Bottom