*** OcUK Secret Santa 2020 - Sign Up CLOSED Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I know it's as quiet as anything this year which is really sad, I want to know you're all suffering at the thought of getting golden hotpants and having to take shameful pics for the internet lol

Man of Honour
OP
i apologise in advance for my santa, i think i've probably only really replied to the OCUK SS threads for the past 2-3 years and nothing else :D

any questions, just ask via elfster :D

well you could answer some generic questions...

Coffee or Tea?
Do you play any sports or a fan of any team?
Golden hotpants size?
What is your favorite colour?
Preferred Butt Plug size?

Associate
@cainer thanks for tagging me. I've just picked up the notifications. I've been really busy with work recently and not been on here very much at all unfortunately. I'll sit out this year (i've clearly missed the boat anyway) but very keen to get back involved next year. I look forward to the unwrapping thread too.

Soldato
I'm done and dusted this year wishlist it as I'd rather you got a few things you want ;)

Realised I hadn't updated my wish list, So Santa if you followed it that's fine can never have too many coffee mugs ;) (still got the mr messy one cainer bought me years ago)

If you've not bought yet, I've updated the list a little to help as I don't have time to do forums much anymore.

Other helpful (maybe) information.

Jaws is my favourite film,
Love classic movie posters,
I use Spotify
XL Clothing,
XL butt plugs (not a huge fan of the tails)
Cooking stuff,
I like lowland whisky and bourbons like Buffalo Trace
pretty much like all beer bar red ales
prefer dry white wine
unfortunately, I support spurs and Vikings
BOBBLE HATS ARE COOL
Been a big fan of the colour green recently.
Haribo Strawberry's are the best Haribo

Last edited:
Soldato
I got the last item for my victim delivered yesterday (see spoiler below), been a difficult one this year as they didn't have anything on their wishlist and took some searching for what limited information I could get on the forum so I had to go a bit more novelty then I would normally aim for but hopefully they like the item.

Spoiler for last item to make sure they know how to put it on properly :D
2RqsoiO.png

Soldato
I got the last item for my victim delivered yesterday (see spoiler below), been a difficult one this year as they didn't have anything on their wishlist and took some searching for what limited information I could get on the forum so I had to go a bit more novelty then I would normally aim for but hopefully they like the item.

Spoiler for last item to make sure they know how to put it on properly :D
2RqsoiO.png

@cainer can we get a ban hammer over here for trying to one up my hotpants? Or at least a name change SHAME! :p

Soldato
@cainer can we get a ban hammer over here for trying to one up my hotpants? Or at least a name change SHAME! :p

Is this is where I end up being your victim and have to parade around in them just to keep my name? ;)

@Vidar - I did try to get matching ones to the ones you ordered to give us some OcUK Xmas twins but left it to late and didn't want to risk them not being delivered on time.

Soldato
Is this is where I end up being your victim and have to parade around in them just to keep my name? ;)

@Vidar - I did try to get matching ones to the ones you ordered to give us some OcUK Xmas twins but left it to late and didn't want to risk them not being delivered on time.

Ha! If you're not my victim I may just grab an extra pair just for this lol

Just know if I'm yours I doubt I'll get them on with my leg being twice as big as it should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom