AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
I would imagine the reason they haven't sent any updates is so they can send once all the CPUs have been shipped. As Gibbo mentioned before although they expect 200 there could be some that are damaged or lost in transit. I would hope that OCUK will send an update once they're done shipping the new stock. Hopefully you dont have to wait until Friday for an update....

That is all well and good but we were promised updates on Fridays and that did not happen this Friday, also we were told that when stock comes in we would be notified and that did not happen there are a couple of thousand people looking to get their goods worst comes to worst update the other thread and one of us will put it up in here that saves sending emails to everyone I understand that all this calamity is not oc's fault but a little info would not hurt would it?

Associate
That is all well and good but we were promised updates on Fridays and that did not happen this Friday, also we were told that when stock comes in we would be notified and that did not happen there are a couple of thousand people looking to get their goods worst comes to worst update the other thread and one of us will put it up in here that saves sending emails to everyone I understand that all this calamity is not oc's fault but a little info would not hurt would it?
I agree with you 100% I was merely speculating. hopefully there will be an update shortly.

Back
Top Bottom