• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
My 3080 FE also arrived this morning. Missed the delivery as it said Monday when I looked last night, but fortunately a neighbour saved the day. :)

Associate
Is it still possible to get nvidia 3080 founders edition models, at none scalped prices? I'm really interested in finding out how well that cooler will work in my silverstone case

Yeh and DPD are brilliant here in the east midlands at least

Associate
Is it still possible to get nvidia 3080 founders edition models, at none scalped prices? I'm really interested in finding out how well that cooler will work in my silverstone case

Yeh and DPD are brilliant here in the east midlands at least

It's possible, Nvidia released some on Thursday but they sold out within 2 minutes.

Associate
It's possible, Nvidia released some on Thursday but they sold out within 2 minutes.

Oh Great :( I'd stopped looking at the nvidia site thinking they where not going to sell any more there, I was off work on Thursday as well :(, mind you my gf wouldn't of been happy if i was sat there refreshing my browser all day on her birthday lol

Soldato
Like you say, I think it was three weeks before the last 3080 FE drop, so not too bad, but I've been after one since they were announced.
Tried on launch day, and you know how that went. :D

Happy to have one now, just hope my old 850w power supply holds up.
Congrats!

Depending on age of the psu, it should be fine. @3t3P did a post on this, if its more than 5 years old i would consider getting a new one for peace of mind.

Associate
Oh Great :( I'd stopped looking at the nvidia site thinking they where not going to sell any more there, I was off work on Thursday as well :(, mind you my gf wouldn't of been happy if i was sat there refreshing my browser all day on her birthday lol
Refreshing the website all day most likely wouldn’t get you a 3080 FE. People who got one were notified either by Telegram group, Discord or a bot they setup themselves.
I got mine using Telegram.

Man of Honour
Refreshing the website all day most likely wouldn’t get you a 3080 FE. People who got one were notified either by Telegram group, Discord or a bot they setup themselves.
I got mine using Telegram.

Generally they drop between 2pm and 4pm (though there have been a small number outside of those times) - I manually refreshed the page now and again on days I was told there would most likely be some available and missed out once by a hair and managed to get one the second time.

Notifications does save some messing about though.

Associate
Generally they drop between 2pm and 4pm (though there have been a small number outside of those times) - I manually refreshed the page now and again on days I was told there would most likely be some available and missed out once by a hair and managed to get one the second time.

Notifications does save some messing about though.
Yeah but you were after a 3070 which lasted much much longer.

Associate
How old, what make?
It's 12 yrs old now :o.
It's an Antec Signature 850w, oem is is Delta, which make server grade power supplies, it's not really been stressed much in all the yrs I have had it. It was expensive in it's day.
Tempted to give a go, as it save a bit of messing about for me.
Congrats!

Depending on age of the psu, it should be fine. @3t3P did a post on this, if its more than 5 years old i would consider getting a new one for peace of mind.
Thanks I have bought a new one, 850w.

Back
Top Bottom