Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Slow Friday snack

IMG-20201127-101004-01.jpg
I absolutely love these.

Associate
That's the compromise I had to make! She didn't want surround so I settled for the Arc. Impressive audio for a soundbar

Did you get the sub or any other separates?

I have 5.1 kef and a hk avr255 which i think I am going to need to swap out for something less 'cabley' soon

Soldato
mmm MX Keys - my K780 has been giving me grief lately. I am not sure if its interference or if its on the way out. But if I need to replace it, the MX Keys will be where my money goes :)
Go and check the forums. I'm still having lots of issues with mine and even a user there identified then software issue. Logistics quality seems to have fallen off a cliff.

Soldato
Did you get the sub or any other separates?

I have 5.1 kef and a hk avr255 which i think I am going to need to swap out for something less 'cabley' soon

Bought the Sub a few days ago and I'm really happy with it. If I can ever convince her to have the surrounds I'd love to get them but the Arc does a pretty good effect in our room

Associate
Go and check the forums. I'm still having lots of issues with mine and even a user there identified then software issue. Logistics quality seems to have fallen off a cliff.

Bought one a week ago, love the functionality - the way the keyboard follows the MX Master mouse across to a second PC which I have running nearby, but setup was not without issues. Bluetooth connection suffers from 1sec delays when switching but having a Unifying receiver on both computers eliminates that. Typing experience is not as nice as with the G15 it replaces, I'm making way more typos with it and I really prefer the full size mechanical clicky keys. If you like laptop keyboards you would like the MX Keys.

Soldato
@Junglist like those. Take it they're places of importance to you?

Thanks man :) they are. My partners family is all from the Brecon Beacons, my family are from Montego Bay in Jamaica and we now both live in Bristol so we thought would be nice to have something for both sides

Not straight.

But seriously, I like them. We have something similar in our bedroom. :)

They really look like they're not straight but I'm not sure why as the spirit level says they're all very flat and the sides are straight too

I'll have another go once the F1 is over!

Soldato
They really look like they're not straight but I'm not sure why as the spirit level says they're all very flat and the sides are straight too

I'll have another go once the F1 is over!

I’m sure they are, could just be the photo. To be honest, it was more of a tongue-in-cheek comment — doesn’t everyone get that on OcUK if they post a picture/something hanging on the wall? :p

Soldato
Bought one a week ago, love the functionality - the way the keyboard follows the MX Master mouse across to a second PC which I have running nearby, but setup was not without issues. Bluetooth connection suffers from 1sec delays when switching but having a Unifying receiver on both computers eliminates that. Typing experience is not as nice as with the G15 it replaces, I'm making way more typos with it and I really prefer the full size mechanical clicky keys. If you like laptop keyboards you would like the MX Keys.

I LOVE the hard ware, love typing on it, but the back light software is boken, keep loosing the host and doesnt remember what setting it was at, this is the biggest problem on the community site. Disconnection and stuck volume going to 100 or down to 0.

Soldato
New monitor to replace my 5yr old 34" 60hz model. Good discount at 350gbp BF deal plus a 5% voucher.
Yb1G3Ibh.jpg
I'm thinking about getting one of these to replace my Dell 34" curved screen. I can't decide between this model you've got or the curved one. What monitor did you have before and what do you think of the Iiyama? Is it worth it?

Soldato
I'm thinking about getting one of these to replace my Dell 34" curved screen. I can't decide between this model you've got or the curved one. What monitor did you have before and what do you think of the Iiyama? Is it worth it?
I've got the IPS one too, really happy with it to be fair, no defects at all. If they did an IPS curved at the same price I'd probably go with that, but they haven't and to be honest whilst curved probably would be nice at this size, it's not a big issue

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I had an AOC U3477PQU (for sale in members section ;) and I think that monitor actually has a slight edge in picture quality (the Liyama has slightly more of a matt finish whereas the AOC is mid matt/mid shiny which seems to make the colours "pop" more) but the 144hz and Freesync is great. I don't like curved screens as I do a lot of productivity - 3D modelling / CAD - the curve throws me off. For 350gbp it's a great monitor.

Back
Top Bottom