*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Just ordered from cdkeys for gog but the key isn't available till 10th Dec! Can't even activate first and wait for preload...

Should have just paid extra and got it on steam

Associate
Just ordered from cdkeys for gog but the key isn't available till 10th Dec! Can't even activate first and wait for preload...

Should have just paid extra and got it on steam

This is normal for cdkeys unfortunately.. ive never had a key before release day from them

Soldato
Is the PC version on 10/12 coming with all the RTX goodness available with only the next gen update for PS / Xbox in 2021?

£36.79 on CD keys currently for GOG.com platform key. £50 on Steam with pre release purchase and game available on 10/12 on Steam.

Thats quite a difference in cost. Does the GOG version have auto updates which the Steam one will? Most of my games are on the Steam platform where I like to keep them but am drawn towards Steam but it is £13 cheaper on GOG

Associate
Is the PC version on 10/12 coming with all the RTX goodness available with only the next gen update for PS / Xbox in 2021?

£36.79 on CD keys currently for GOG.com platform key. £50 on Steam with pre release purchase and game available on 10/12 on Steam.

Thats quite a difference in cost. Does the GOG version have auto updates which the Steam one will? Most of my games are on the Steam platform where I like to keep them but am drawn towards Steam but it is £13 cheaper on GOG

My understanding is that the PC version will have RTX effects from the outset but the consoles will have to wait until sometime in 2021 to get them patched in.

Soldato
https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/dlss-on-rtx-2080-full-hd-368367

"Nvidia currently supports DLSS on the following 20 Series GPUs at these resolutions:

• 3840×2160 (4K) – All RTX GPUs
  • 2560×1440 (1440p) – RTX 2060, 2070, and 2080
  • 1920×1080 (Full HD) – RTX 2060 and 2070"
ufj6gx6mgcg21.png

Not sure if the above is Battlefield V specific but I noticed when I tried to enable DLSS with Shadow of the Tomb Raider the option was greyed out on my 1080p monitor and available on my 4K TV....

It has been introduced in War Thunder as well and works even in Surround resolutions (multi monitor), which I haven't seen before (with all 3 quality modes: quality, balance, performance). Hopping there's at least a similar implementation in Cyberpunk.

Man of Honour

Technically its coming on the 9th, albeit at 11pm, but yeah its supposed to come with it all for the PC

Soldato

You could always buy it on Epic Game Store

pfffffffftahahaha sorry couldn't keep a straight face, why would anyone buy there when it's available anywhere else :p

Soldato
I hope we're not seeing a role reversal and the next gen effects are going to come to console before PC, so we'll have to wait for the best experience on PC.
Nope, already gameplay vids showing ray tracing effects looking better on pc than next gen consoles.
The update for next gen console effects isnt coming hntil next year too

Back
Top Bottom