Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 30th Nov 2020]

Soldato
So what you're saying is he's angry when he loses and is in a good mood when he wins? :confused: And trust me, he's been a **** to journalists when we've won too, if they ask him stupid questions anyway.
I'm curious - do you perceive him to be a genuine person in the way he interacts with the media?

Don
I'm curious - do you perceive him to be a genuine person in the way he interacts with the media?
Yes, you pretty much showed that with the way you summed up his reactions. He wins, he's happy. He loses, he's not happy. That's perfectly normal.

Caporegime
Klopp's had an issue with the amount of games we play in England ever since he became our manager. Constantly pressed for a winter break in his first few seasons and is now pressing for a change to the schedule because of the condensed fixture list.

He's also acted the same whether we win or lose and it's only Des Kelly, who was clearly told to wind him up, that got more of a reaction from him.

Man of Honour
OP
I've always thought he's pretty emotionally led and doesn't really shy away from it, but he's always willing to admit when he's overstepped or got something wrong like when he apologised to that translator I think it was.

I just don't understand why the PL can't sit Sky and BT down and ensure they do not include CL teams for the early slot. They'd probably have to compensate the broadcasters for it but so be it, the CL teams can pay.

Don
I don't actually mind Souness but he made himself look a clown suggesting Phillips should add goals to his game, it really beggars belief.
A lot of commentators and pundits just have template sayings and just stick a players name in. Today Darren Fletcher commented on Liverpool reverting to a more familiar line-up after midweek, it was almost as if he hadn't seen our team.

Soldato
I've always thought he's pretty emotionally led and doesn't really shy away from it, but he's always willing to admit when he's overstepped or got something wrong like when he apologised to that translator I think it was.

I just don't understand why the PL can't sit Sky and BT down and ensure they do not include CL teams for the early slot. They'd probably have to compensate the broadcasters for it but so be it, the CL teams can pay.
What difference does 2 hours make? I would like to know - I guess maybe they can sleep longer cos they don't need to travel so early but it seem alike a tiny window

Soldato
What difference does 2 hours make? I would like to know - I guess maybe they can sleep longer cos they don't need to travel so early but it seem alike a tiny window

Im sure it makes a difference...you dont have to start the day so early for a start but even if its just 1% it makes a difference in elite sport.

Soldato
I came here to see the salty Reds and I'm not disappointed. :D

There's also a pretty good reason why Liverpool could get more negative var decisions then most teams, because they are one or the best if not the best team in the premiership at the moment and therefore have more possession and create more chances then most other teams which will inevitably result in more var. Last year it worked slightly in their favour.

For the people moaning about fairness, your watching the wrong sport if you want fairness. £1 billion squad vs £218 million squad. I think most people know which way the odds are stacked and it's certainly not fair. :)

Last edited:
Associate
when you say 1 billion I assume your talking about city? With all of liverpools injuries the match day squads probably under £300m. starting 11 under £250 maybe, not going to do the math on that 1.

Back
Top Bottom