Ordered A Pre Build £2.6k

Associate
No idea where to post, tried ringing and getting hold of overclockers on twitter i understand that they are very busy but as I've ordered my PC over 10 days ago and got an email saying i will be updated of where i am in the queue weekly and received no emails i really don’t know what to do next?

Any Ideas?

Sorry if it seemed im coking across rude just want to know some information about whats happening.

if anyone could help that would be amazing thank you ❤️

Associate
Try to contact them on discord. I have ordered a full build with Asus TUF OC 3080 on 20th last month and received it 3 days ago, that can give you a view on how much you will need to wait if you have that card in your build aswell.

Associate
Yeah the 10 days quoted is wildly inaccurate with everything going on right now, they do say times vary during busy periods. As a point of reference I placed an order on 11/10 for a OcUK Gaming Gallium system and it arrived on 17/11. Hopefully as stock levels seem to have improved, albeit very slightly, times will be shorter for you but I wouldnt count on it.

Associate
OP
Yeah i don’t care when it comes but when everyone is getting weekly updates and i haven't had one just an order confirmation...just wanna know some information.

Soldato
Nobody on here will be able to answer your question, as we are all just members like you :) Your best option is to give the shop a ring (If you can get through), or drop a message in the customer services section at the top of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom