This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
OP
Why not post this video from his own pathetic site, where the Police are perfectly reasonable and he is a complete dick ( again )

Seriously man, he's holding a camera, not a knife! Why are they even bothering with him. Don't they have real issues to attend to? Maybe they do but they just want the easy life, waste as much time as they can to avoid dealing with the real criminals of the world.

Soldato
I find it highly amusing that the second he started talking I knew exactly where this was going.

Not one for stereo types but this fits one perfectly.

I half expected him to use his get out of jail free card at some point

Seriously man, he's holding a camera, not a knife! Why are they even bothering with him. Don't they have real issues to attend to? Maybe they do but they just want the easy life, waste as much time as they can to avoid dealing with the real criminals of the world.
Seriously :rolleyes: Are you his number one fan or something. If you can't see he's being a **** then that's on you.

Soldato
As said the chap filming was a daft idiot, but I can't help thinking that the reaction by the police was unprofessional at best, he told the person filming to [F word] off, surely he knows thats likely to worsen the situation, plus give the idiot what he wants on video, I would have expected better from someone whos duties include being called upon to keep the peace. There must be countless ways to have dealt with the situation in a more appropiate manner

Soldato

Maybe he did have a knife which is why it got rough. We can't tell from the footage.

Soldato
No 'auditor' is going to carry a knife. And the police have no grounds to suspect he may be doing.

Also people filming police stations etc is one of the things government staff have been told to report as suspicious. They approached him and he acted like an idiot.

He isn't just filming "the building", he is mincing around the entrances. Filming number plates, people going in and out...

There are other videos where he is harassing Job Center staff etc. The guy is a tool.

Soldato
To be honest if you act like a pleb you deserve to be treated like a pleb.

edit: just finished watching the video. To be frank, I don't see anything wrong.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've seen a few videos from these self professed 'auditors'. Say what you will about them but the amount of times the police just outright abuse their powers is not cool. See this video below for example. How can these two not lose their job after behaving like this I do not know.

When the terrorism threat is at "severe", fliming pubic buildings in this way is likely to be mistaken for hostile reconnaissance...

Soldato
For those interested the legislation and the Mets interpretation can be seen here:

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/ph/photography-advice/

Essentially it’s quite simple in that a person has the right to film but the police have the right to stop and search if they reasonably suspect possible terrorist / malicious motives.

Where a lot of anti police arguments fall down is the failure to understand or accept that terrorist motivations do not have to simply include the motivation to kill or harm but also disrupt government officials for a political reason.

This guy has the right to film but the police have the right to stop and search.

He should not have been sworn at though.

I was a Police officer and we are taught to confront anyone taking pictures or filming police stations.

Soldato
Deserves to be detained and kneed for lawfully filming a publicly funded building? Awesome.
it is awesome actually. what's not awesome is that the police should absolutely have the powers to arrest someone filming a police station but don't. auditing it, **** off you utter tool. if i want the police held accountable i want it done properly, not by some ****wit nobody with his phone and a hard on for wanting to be famous.
you think terrorists have their 'im planning an attack' tshirt on when they go on recon?
of course they have real issues to deal with and attend to and maybe they'd have more time to do that if retards like this weren't looking for their clicks and likes. dude behind the camera will be another 'the big bad world is racist/sexist/all manner of ists and owes me a living'.......him and those who support him need to **** off somewhere and find out what it's like to live in a genuinely oppressive society. with all that's going on in the world and morons like this exist.....we need our own gulags.

Associate
The guy filming is clearly a moron aiming to provoke a response but the officer's conduct is entirely unreasonable and not befitting their position.

I saw and heard nothing on that video which should have prompted the verbal abuse and physical restraint used by the Officers. A total abuse of power regardless of the tool behind the camera.

Soldato
The guy filming is clearly a moron aiming to provoke a response but the officer's conduct is entirely unreasonable and not befitting their position.

I saw and heard nothing on that video which should have prompted the verbal abuse and physical restraint used by the Officers. A total abuse of power regardless of the tool behind the camera.

Yep, the officers should act professionally no matter how big a knob is behind the camera

Back
Top Bottom