*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
It is what it is, decent fight but neither looked like world beaters. Dubois is very young so he will definitely come again. Joyce is tough and very effective but is so slow that he's just asking to be outboxed. Usyk wins a unanimous points decision against him all day.

Soldato
I know we shouldn't encourage these older fighters to take blows to the head but god I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd watch all the old greats go at it.

I mean Sugar Ray is still in fantastic shape...

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a match in 15 years. Speed and skills still there, not to mention he had way better stamina then Roy.

Them bodyshots hurt Roy, and Mike wants to do more bring on Holyfield!

Soldato
This interview was about 5 times better than the fight

So much insight into who mike is nowadays hes so humble and wants to help so many people

Well worth a watch

He's a philosopher nowadays i could listen to him for hours

"So what happens if I die? No really...What happens. I may begin to live when I die. no one knows what dying is like. It has to be beautiful. Dying can't be bad because living is great, so dying has to be something special." Mike Tyson

Soldato
It was fun for what it is as a one off, i think many people who payed thought i dont mind supporting these legends the have earned after all. But if it becomes a regular thing i think peoples generosity might wane.

For me was fun to see, you can see they still have it in their head but bodies not doing what they are told to do.

The weigh in was hilarious with tyson trying to flex, literally looked like a grandpa who had no idea how to flex and just gave up mid way.

Back
Top Bottom