This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Man of Honour
I saw and heard nothing on that video which should have prompted the verbal abuse and physical restraint used by the Officers.

You saw exactly what the filmer wanted you to see.

Notice how there was a large edit in time from just arriving, to the close up of the Police car ?

How do you know he hadn't been loitering there for hours, asked numerous times to move on and had been swearing at the police - You don't

Then there's the lost picture but sound works fine part, where he can say anything he wants without any proof ?

Without a picture he can say 'put down that flamethrower and stop shooting me with lasers' and you rely on his word only.

He was arrested using reasonable force for someone who was far from compliant and a potential threat to the safety of the police station and personel

Soldato
I saw and heard nothing on that video which should have prompted the verbal abuse and physical restraint used by the Officers.
really? every single word that came out of that ***** mouth should be met a stern **** off. switftly followed by a kick in the nuts. that is all him and his ilk are needing really.

Soldato
This bloke is an absolute tool.

I have issues with the police from personal experience but this is just baiting IMO. If I was a copper and saw someone "auditing" my station I'd be wondering if it'd be bombed or something in short order tbh.

Last edited:
Associate
You saw exactly what the filmer wanted you to see.

Notice how there was a large edit in time from just arriving, to the close up of the Police car ?

How do you know he hadn't been loitering there for hours, asked numerous times to move on and had been swearing at the police - You don't

Then there's the lost picture but sound works fine part, where he can say anything he wants without any proof ?

Without a picture he can say 'put down that flamethrower and stop shooting me with lasers' and you rely on his word only.

He was arrested using reasonable force for someone who was far from compliant and a potential threat to the safety of the police station and personel

If the Officer had been more professional he'd have easily ascertained what we all know, that the bloke with the camera is not a threat to national security or the Police station.

This would have been done without the need to escalate the situation with foul language and unreasonable physical force. Regardless of any of your personal feelings towards the idiot with the camera this is poor Policing and horrendous communication skills.

If this Officer is so quick to resort to this kind of behaviour just imagine him attending a more serious or sensitive matter. He is absolutely not fit for service IMO.

really? every single word that came out of that ***** mouth should be met a stern **** off. switftly followed by a kick in the nuts. that is all him and his ilk are needing really.

The Police are not a set of government employed heavies, tasked with being verbally abusive at first point of contact with members of the public who they simply don't like or find to be an annoyance.

Edit: Of course I realise this is GD and some of these responses should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Soldato
The point of audits is to exercise rights.

It is perfectly legal to film public officials in the course of their duties in public, these are tax funded employees who serve the public.

Any persons exercising legal activities do not need to account for their actions. You can film any person or structure from a publicly accessible area.

Public accessible area or public space.

By the looks of that video he has entered the grounds of the police station and is filming on what is most likely private property.

Soldato
The Police are not a set of government employed heavies, tasked with being verbally abusive at first point of contact with members of the public who they simply don't like or find to be an annoyance.
and you are of course quite right, the police aren't the governments hired muscle. however, there are situations where that is exactly what is needed. no need to waste time filling out paperwork. no need for lawyers or the like. just some utter scrote needing a dead leg, a slap and being told to **** off. but unfortunately we now live in an age where the police can't do that. 20 years ago (or however long ago it was) before the invention of live streams/uploads etc knobs like him got dealt with like this regularly and it reminded them that they weren't the self appointed warriors for the downtrodden they claimed or thought they were. while i wholeheartedly agree the police are not heavies and indeed they themselves need to be kept in check a **** acting a **** like this is not the way to do it.

Soldato
Watched some ab vids, he shouted out some other channels, checked on one, thought hurm you seem familiar, then it clicked, dealt with him during a secondment, whilst the bits of his vids I watched he seemed fine, in RL he was a nutter who was unsafe and damaging those around him, he also held some rather strange views

Put me off the whole audit scene :|

Associate
Aren't these things better served in the courts? I think of Gina Miller, Good Law Project, Medical Justice etc have all taken the Gov to court to see what's what in the eyes of the law.

As I understand it, what they're doing now is now is not breaking the law but if a case was brought, outlining the (presumably) hundreds of cases in which the person filming was harassed, confronted or told to leave/f'off I expect that some outcome along the lines of:

The police must stop this behaviour and all police procedures updated.

Mandatory training country wide for all police forces explaining the rights of Joe Public in such situations and what you should & should not do.

Hits national news, making people more aware of their rights, discouraging the police being d*cks.

Etc

Or you can do what these kippers do, which is accomplish nothing and come across like idiots.

Soldato
You can film the building, but you can't go monitoring activity of government buildings (which is what he told the police he was doing). Go try it outside a military base :p

Indeed you can stand outside any US/UK airbase with a camera and shoot away as well as naval ( probably not so much faslane ) and nothing will get said as long as you take pics of the actual military hardware on show.

Will get a stern talking to if you take pics of the security entrances etc though.

Commissario
Why not post this video from his own pathetic site, where the Police are perfectly reasonable and he is a complete dick ( again )
I watched that and despite all his attempts to antagonise the officer, he didn't bite and reacted perfectly well.

However, if you read the comments, you'd get the opposite impression :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom