Poll: Bahrain Grand Prix 2020, Sakhir - Race 15/17

Rate the 2020 Bahrain Grand Prix out of 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I wasn't a Halo fan but I'm happy to be wrong today. It's saved Romain's life without a doubt.

Apparently he has broken ribs. I hope, if he wants to after that crash, that if he is still able to do his last two races in F1. I've always liked Romain from his Lotus days so it's sad seeing him go out like this and even more so after a crash like that

Next race is next weekend so I’d be surprised. Never know though.

Soldato
That first "firefighter" on scene was beyond useless.

It's on a straight, most tracks don't have tyres on the straight.

I think they are just volunteer fire marshals. But that extinguisher was no match for a fire that size. The one the medical car guys appreared with was much more suitable.

They are lucky no one was on the other side of the barrier :p

Man of Honour
Albon pit radio - Red flag red flag red flag red flag. Slow down please.

Pit (second person) - Red flag red flag. Drive directly to the pits. Do not stop in the box. Stay in the fast lane, park in the other you arrive. Leave a 5 meter gap to the car in front.

Pit (first chap) - Recharge on please, recharge on.

Albon - What's happened?

Pit - Shunt exit turn 3. Grosjean shunted exit turn 3. No information on it yet. It looked pretty big.

Albon - Has he got out?

Pit - Not sure yet, unsure.

Pit - Into the pit lane please, into the pit lane.Remember leave a gap to the car ahead

Pit - Alex, if you can hear me. Grosjean is out of the car, looks a bit shaken up, but he's ok.

Caporegime
If he's badly broken ribs with that force then he's not out of the woods yet. Internal bleeding could come into play.

But this is all just incredible. That's the most ridiculous impact vs. outcome ratio I think I've ever scene.

Echo the comments about the first firefighter. What a waste of space.

Back
Top Bottom