AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Soldato
5900X just shipped from a competitor this morning finally :D

I pre-ordered on launch day (5/11), got email confirmation 14:06 and then told I was 186th in queue, after the initial launch stock they had shipped.

Associate
5900X got updated today kind of odd.
am now 289th in Queue down from 500

Did that many people cancel or did they receive stock and send out without notifying us?
They Have received a couple of hundred 5900x and they have sent queue update but it is the weekend so they will probs put an update out on monday keep smilin at least there is some movement :D:D:D:D

Associate
These 200pc are from another master disti and have shipped from that warehouse today and will arrive in our warehouse tomorrow and have a scheduled booking in slot next week which warehouse will pull forward if they can. From gibbo on page 68

Soldato
I’m considering becoming a youtuber so I can actually get the hardware I’m after.

Edit: So I ordered on launch day was waiting for 5pm thought I’d check early and to my shock you could order early so order placed around 3pm

1st email queue: 364
2nd: 322
This week: 116

realistically anyone below 200 will more than likely get it within the next 2 weeks.

I upgrade rarely last time was i5 2500k and R9 290X I always make sure I go high end so can’t wait to see what this brings can’t wait to game at 4K.

I will cut OCUK some slack I have my own business and it is incredibly stressful so I can only imagine what it’s like at their scale.

Last edited:
Associate
Just to keep people in the loop on 5950x movement, I've gone from 218 to 12.. so they've obviously had a pretty big influx! (I doubt there's been over 200 cancellations lol) Looks like a smidge over 200 pieces last week..

Here's hoping this week will see a delivery!.. just after my annual leave ends lol

(Now if the Dark hero was in stock.. well... :) )

Associate
That is all well and good but we were promised updates on Fridays and that did not happen this Friday, also we were told that when stock comes in we would be notified and that did not happen there are a couple of thousand people looking to get their goods worst comes to worst update the other thread and one of us will put it up in here that saves sending emails to everyone I understand that all this calamity is not oc's fault but a little info would not hurt would it?

1000x this.

When I tell my wife I’ll be home from the pub at 6 but get home at 10, she gets annoyed.

Never have I understood this more than now.

Associate
There is no priority on any of these if you read back a few pages it is one of the forum members who has assumed that there is a priority as it seems that the top cpu's are coming through and the lower end is not moving much.

Last edited:
Associate
Thank you Overclockers for your service. I will definitely be using you again. However the lack of Haribo in my last package is unexceptale. Hope you can source some more soon. I got a 3080 some weeks back and now the ryzen 9 5900x has arrived. (q 75th)I was doing the same as a lot of you here were, refreshing and pulling my hair out at the start of each launch. Hold on they are doing the best they can. Some of the lack of updates I'm sure has to do with security. Remember the truckload of Apple stuff high jacked a couple of weeks back. Again, thanks Overclockers, I can't believe I just home built an air cooled pc that is in the top 5% in fire strike.

Back
Top Bottom