Watching F1 in 2021

Caporegime
Or you could watch the qualifying and race highlights on C4 for free. Having to listen to that idiot Croft is enough to put me off going back to Sky and their rip off fees.

C4 coverage is so much more fun.
Also. F1 isn't interesting enough to
A) watch. Live, there isn't enough good stuff for a highlights show
B) pay for.. See above

Caporegime
I can't watch anything in UHD, it makes things look fake and like a computer game IMO. When I've making videos in 4K I always have to add blur in post processing. With TV shows and Movies in 4k also you can see all their make-up and even the special effects like the pyrotechnics.

The cars look good, but you really need to see Horner's face in, every wrinkle and vein in such detail. Just be glad Bernie isn't still around. :p
Weird. So do you like to smear vaseline over your eyeballs when you go outside?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Soldato

C'mon, what don't you like about a short, wig wearing and spoon playing, Irishman who loves to make up nonsense stories in the hope that occasionally one is right?

For all his faults lets not forget he did give us this beauty.
eddie-jordan-1991_2703129.jpg

Soldato
C4 coverage is so much more fun.
Also. F1 isn't interesting enough to
A) watch. Live, there isn't enough good stuff for a highlights show
B) pay for.. See above

I'm very much hoping the 2022 rules correct this.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hi everyone,

I am just considering my options for being able to watch the 2021 season and it looks like they are:

Sky TV and sports package for £40pm

Now TV monthly pass for £34 pm

Now TV daily pass £10 (so £20 for a race weekend inc quali and no practice).

So it seems like the best value for money is the monthly pass option. I am not sure what I would get from the extra £7 a month to get full blown sky TV on top.

Am I missing any other options?

Thanks all

If you have lots of Tesco Club Card Points you can get all the now TV options for a third of the price. Tesco finish their partnership with NOW TV at the end of the year so just transferred it all and got £150 Now TV credit. I use mine for football though and watch F1 on the off chance that it is on the same time as a Sunday game. F1 is just pretty rubbish for the past 5 years.

Soldato
If you have lots of Tesco Club Card Points you can get all the now TV options for a third of the price. Tesco finish their partnership with NOW TV at the end of the year so just transferred it all and got £150 Now TV credit. I use mine for football though and watch F1 on the off chance that it is on the same time as a Sunday game. F1 is just pretty rubbish for the past 5 years.

Awesome tip, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom