• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Has anyone tried calling Overclockers lately? How long does it normally take them to answer? I've been waiting nearly 50 minutes without a response and just wondering if there's a technical issue and I'm waiting for no reason, or if this is part of their "wonderful" customer experience?

Associate
Has anyone tried calling Overclockers lately? How long does it normally take them to answer? I've been waiting nearly 50 minutes without a response and just wondering if there's a technical issue and I'm waiting for no reason, or if this is part of their "wonderful" customer experience?

Unless you positively have to speak then just make a post in the CS forum. They have a quick response time there in my experience.

Associate
Watch Dogs is what was listed on the invoice etc. - kinda sucks that they pushed that promotion on launch day and now have no obligation to fulfil or replace with the new promotion which competitors are including.

mHKW7YY.png
yeah man, it sucks. Someone here confirmed that customer service stated they will send codes to first shipped orders not to the first ordered cards

Associate
yeah man, it sucks. Someone here confirmed that customer service stated they will send codes to first shipped orders not to the first ordered cards

Can they do that though? I don't believe it was stated in the T&Cs of the sale. I'll be calling training standards if that's the case, as my invoice clearly states I'm receiving those products.

Associate
They have done a complete U Turn as it was originally stated in the first week when codes ran out, that only those who had them on orders would receive them and not the first 1000 to get dispatched.

Associate
Can they do that though? I don't believe it was stated in the T&Cs of the sale. I'll be calling training standards if that's the case, as my invoice clearly states I'm receiving those products.

Already spoke to someone who works in trading standards. Nothing on their promotion stated Frist cards sent out, nothing also states about a stock limitation. If your going to promo you'd be be doing it above board. ;) Kind hope I don't the garbage game

Associate
But you enjoy watching this thread, don't you? You kinky voyeuristic pervert you!

Yes! :)

It is hard to avoid though, thread is always in the list when I hit new posts.

At least the spamming seems to have calmed down.

I hope you get your cards soon lads, holy crap though they are expensive!!!

Last edited:
Associate
Depends when you get your card. They supplied the codes to customers that are able to use them as they received their cards. For the rest of the people who did not receive their cards could be too late as it was written "until stock last". Also, even tho you will receive your code but your card would be outside the redemption period you would have nothing more than a number. Therefore, IMHO, they have "decided" to give the codes to all people that can actually enjoy the game as they got their cards. Codes can be redeemed ONLY with RTX 3xxx cards installed in your system.

OCUK should communicate this to us, not when prompted.

The problem wouldn'd persist if the availability of the card woud be normal. It looks like OCUK made this decision and I do understand it.

I also agree that it's not fair and that it was not communicated at all. It was a RICHARD move from their side.

Let us know what TS will say

EDIT: I just noticed someone reply they contacted TS..

Back
Top Bottom