Hi

Associate
Hello everyone. My name in Şahin Nibat. I'm a student in grade 11th in the Science High school which belongs to Şırnak,Turkey. I've registered to this forum because i wanted to find out how the new cultures are and as the main purpose, wanted to improve my english level by reading, replying, making new friendships. By the way, i am 17.

Soldato
Hello everyone. My name in Şahin Nibat. I'm a student in grade 11th in the Science High school which belongs to Şırnak,Turkey. I've registered to this forum because i wanted to find out how the new cultures are and as the main purpose, wanted to improve my english level by reading, replying, making new friendships. By the way, i am 17.
Hello hello.

Associate
Hello Sahin.
I think I was 75 yesterday, but I could be wrong:confused:. Any time I'm given a home-made double-decker coffee sponge cake with coffee icing and coffee cream I think it's my birthday :D. There have been some years with no birthday cakes, so the 75 is approximate. I tried getting a copy of my birth certificate but "They" wanted to know my date of birth...…….. I cannot say that it's something to cause me any worry;).

Back
Top Bottom