• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
The quick resume is garage for me always crashes call of duty warzone. Wish I could just turn it off.

Weirdly, i got a lot of issues with quick resume screwing up on Gears Tactics. However, i have been playing the disc version of RDR2 a lot over the last week, and havent had one quick resume issue...!

You would have thought games supposedely optimised for series X would have been working better :p

Soldato
Weirdly, I was just respeccing my skills in AC Valhalla, when my Series X completely crashed and shut down. I had to switch it back on from the console button. I've not had any issues with anything up until now apart from a few bugs in games. Hopefully it's just a one-off.

Man of Honour
Weirdly, I was just respeccing my skills in AC Valhalla, when my Series X completely crashed and shut down. I had to switch it back on from the console button. I've not had any issues with anything up until now apart from a few bugs in games. Hopefully it's just a one-off.

Just had the same. First time it’s happened.

just had a xbox OS update 800meg.

Must be the one on the insider program. Glad they’ve fixed the crackling audio with wireless headsets, it was really bugging me.

Liking some of the other updates. An auto hdr indicator will be handy.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/11/30/november-2020-xbox-console-update/

Last edited:
Caporegime
Has there been any mention anywhere that RDR2 will get optimised for X/S?

Dont think so. To be honest, having been playing it for the last week, it really feels fine at whatever framerate it is at with a controller. i guess a 60fps version would be pretty cool, but i personally cant see Rockstar bothering to do it for free.

I would prefer they put their time into making RDR3 for the new gen consoles.

It looks absolutely stunning in 4k on the series X, so far has played without a hitch, and load times are almost non existent with quick resume. Seems hilarious (compared to last gen) that you can literally press the power button on your console and be actually playing RDR2 within about 5 seconds.

Soldato
Soldato
Also I forgot to mention, the download was partially done with my console off in energy saving mode, I noticed the light flashing just before the leics football game, googled on phone which said its a update been downloaded, when I turned it on nothing happened, but then I sent to settings, checked for update and it was there to be updated, however it did have to download, so whatever was done with the console off, it didnt download everything.

Back
Top Bottom