*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
The free delivery code is handy for McDonalds as there's no service charge and menu prices are the same as in store,

I can confirm that's not the case, i checked this a few weeks back. It's not a massive amount, i think it was anywhere from 10p-30p extra per meal. Which can obviously add up if you're buying a few meals, which is a bit of an insult to injury when you then get stung with a £4 delivery fee.

But yes no service charge - which wouldn't be very fair based on the delivery price, you'd be looking at nearly £5 just for delivery/service.

Man of Honour
I can confirm that's not the case, i checked this a few weeks back. It's not a massive amount, i think it was anywhere from 10p-30p extra per meal. Which can obviously add up if you're buying a few meals, which is a bit of an insult to injury when you then get stung with a £4 delivery fee.

But yes no service charge - which wouldn't be very fair based on the delivery price, you'd be looking at nearly £5 just for delivery/service.

i hadn't noticed the prices of meals at my local as i never buy one, it's £4.89 for a regular Bigmac meal on my Uber, is that more than normal?
single burger price seems the same at £3.39 and their saver menu is exactly the same price, cheeseburger.. 99p, double £1.59, tripple £2.19, double+bacon £1.99
also fries and drinks are the same price (fries 99p / £1.19 / £1.49) (soda 89p / 99p / £1.29)

EDIT: i just checked the prices on Uber for one closer to town and single burger price there is £3.49 which does seem over the top, all other prices listed above are the same though

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
30% discount at FoodHub with HUMPDAY30.

I tried it with a new account but still said "first orders only" so tried with the app and it applied the discount, so I placed the order but my phone is still stuck on "waiting confirmation" so who knows if I'm getting food tonight!

Caporegime
30% discount at FoodHub with HUMPDAY30.

I tried it with a new account but still said "first orders only" so tried with the app and it applied the discount, so I placed the order but my phone is still stuck on "waiting confirmation" so who knows if I'm getting food tonight!
Did it work?

Associate
Hey.

On foodhub, they was the trick where you can delete account and then recreate it, then that allows codes too work again.

They seem too have now stoped this. I've just created a new email, but when enter code it says for new users only.

I'm guessing they must now work out by phone number or address, who already had an account.

Anyone know of any other ways around it?

Thank you.

Soldato
OP
Hey.

On foodhub, they was the trick where you can delete account and then recreate it, then that allows codes too work again.

They seem too have now stoped this. I've just created a new email, but when enter code it says for new users only.

I'm guessing they must now work out by phone number or address, who already had an account.

Anyone know of any other ways around it?

Thank you.

If you use a new account on the App it may work. It worked for me on Wednesday night when it refused to on the PC (browser version).

Man of Honour
Sucks that reusing codes doesn't work anymore, i did get an email from Just Eat last week saying delivery was free on Friday, i checked it on Friday and it didn't work,
maybe it was another 'App only' deal :confused:

Soldato
OP
Wonder if FH are going off your phone number or address to block the reusing of codes. If it's just phone number might stock up on free sim cards. :p

Man of Honour
Wonder if FH are going off your phone number or address to block the reusing of codes. If it's just phone number might stock up on free sim cards. :p

i think it's all 3, new phone number is a must, new email's not a problem to do, for new address you need to be a bit creative, example: if you live at number 11 then write it as eleven,
some people said to use a different house number then after ordering phone the restaurant to say you made an error and give them your real house number, personally though i cba to do that

Soldato
OP
Think that may be why it worked the other day, I allowed the App to guess my location and it came up with my street as "Saint xxx" when usually I write "St xxx".

Back
Top Bottom