• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I ordered mine day one but pay went through amazon and took too long so I was put pretty far back in queue. I am around 300 ish right now and kinda down about the whole situation atm

Associate
Well a competitor says theyre Palit cards are due in 30th Nov - 2nd Dec. So ya would think that OcUK's cards are on the same truck/ same day of delivery so with any luck with numbers and delivery I could possibly have my card by the weekend. Im crossing all the body parts I can.

Associate
well seeing i have recieved a confirmed order direct form a maufacturer...i cant seem to cancel the order from here.
having cancelled one already(to order a different model),the cancellation form says ive already used it.
So how do i cancel?...kina perplexed atm.

Associate
I am never ever purchasing from Overclockers again after this **** show. The updates are an absolulte joke. Around 2 1/2 months in and we're still seeing 'small amount's of stock coming in. A joke.

But remember everybody...

"Overclockers UK is one of the biggest and oldest NVIDIA partners and we will be one of the first companies to get stock."

- LOL.

Associate
I have been monitoring this thread a while and can only feel the pain and frustration for many of you. I happened to see exactly what was going to happen ages ago decided to cancel my pre order and so far it seems to have been the best choice. I guess hoping stock arrives would be optimistic but then we all know the real beast the 3080ti is coming soon.

Associate
Where in gods name of these 3080 Strix OC cards...As far as im aware not one has even been shipped from here :mad:

I think that particular species has become extinct. :'( Bit like the Giant Panda. Very hard to breed.

There were some that shipped last month i think but nothing since (Number 2 in the queue is on the forum). No mention of incoming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom