*** The official Mi 10T Thread ***

Caporegime
How many iterations of the Mi 10 Series are there lol!?

Those specs read well but as Squink says - would have preferred an OLED screen. And this isn't like the Mi 10 Ultra, where it's only released for the Chinese market?

Associate
Looking at getting a Mi 10T Lite 5G off the rainforest for £200 to replace my LG G6 that is now 2.5 years old and crashes the "home" app all the time even after a factory reset.

From what I can gather it should be roughly twice as powerful, at least in benchmarks like geekbench.

I was looking at the Poco X3 but seeing as this has 5G and I would probably keep the phone as long as possible again 2.5-3 years. It does seem that 5G plans are pretty cheap already as well!

Currently on £10 for 10GB Unlimited calls and texts until May.

It will definitely work with an EE sim and work with banking app like Halifax right? I did ask the question on the rainforest as well but just want to confirm here haha.

I see no downsides for the price. Not bothered about the screen not being OLED. I don't watch anything on a phone anyway or even play games.

Cheers,
Sean

Last edited:
Associate
I went for the mi 10T lite. Only had it two days but loving it so far. Way faster and more responsive than my old G5, the camera is better. Overall phone is much much snappier.

The battery is about 3x better although it is a new battery vs 2.5 years old so to be expected.

Absolute bargain for the money. The screen is decent, does not appear to be any worse than the G6 at least. I have not compared the two directly but no complaints so far.

Associate
I went for the mi 10T lite. Only had it two days but loving it so far. Way faster and more responsive than my old G5, the camera is better. Overall phone is much much snappier.

The battery is about 3x better although it is a new battery vs 2.5 years old so to be expected.

Absolute bargain for the money. The screen is decent, does not appear to be any worse than the G6 at least. I have not compared the two directly but no complaints so far.

Great phone and I agree with you. The only slight niggle is from a personal usage point of view I'm not getting decent battery life as I should considering the capacity of the battery.

Soldato
Went for the Mi10T Pro.

I'm absolutely blown away by the phone. The haptic feedback on this thing is amazing. Screen at 144hz is beautiful. I've had my fair share of oleds (Samsung and Huawei) and it feels like a step back in some ways (blacks the main one) but I can live with it.

Performance is crazy quick and cameras are decent. Overall pretty happy for under £380!

Soldato
Went for the Mi10T Pro.

I'm absolutely blown away by the phone. The haptic feedback on this thing is amazing. Screen at 144hz is beautiful. I've had my fair share of oleds (Samsung and Huawei) and it feels like a step back in some ways (blacks the main one) but I can live with it.

Performance is crazy quick and cameras are decent. Overall pretty happy for under £380!

Where did you get it for that price? I'm looking at the Mi 10 T Pro now and outright it's £500+

Back
Top Bottom