• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

powercolor radeon 6800

Associate
Anyone out there got one of these, i managed to get one and i must say I'm blown away by the quality of build. really nice looking card, very quite as well.
As for performance, I'm coming from a rtx 2080 super and rtx 2080 ti and it blows them out the water.
My frame rates are ridiculous, over 100fps in everything, I'm only playing at 1440p and 144mhz with a 10700k.
Just interested in hearing peoples experiences.

Man of Honour
Anyone out there got one of these, i managed to get one and i must say I'm blown away by the quality of build. really nice looking card, very quite as well.
As for performance, I'm coming from a rtx 2080 super and rtx 2080 ti and it blows them out the water.
My frame rates are ridiculous, over 100fps in everything, I'm only playing at 1440p and 144mhz with a 10700k.
Just interested in hearing peoples experiences.
What were the FPS before this card on the 2080Ti & Super?

Back
Top Bottom