Black Friday deals

Soldato
Said to myself I wouldn't buy anything, but ended up getting a Ninja HB150 blender for £99 from Amazon, did actually want one eventually and it was a saving of £50. Mind you its still cheaper on there now at £119, so Amazons limited time deal was not as great as they made out if the price was still cheaper than everywhere else anyway.

Caporegime
Cheers. Ordered :)

No problem. They obviously aren't as good as £100+ sets. However they are the best you can buy for under £50 easily. And at only £15 the value for money and sound quality is stupidly good.

If you are after the best then yeah get Sony xm3 for £200 however I'd argue for 95% of people these offer brilliant quality and features.

I've bought 3 pairs now and got rid of a more expensive set for these. I'm going to be giving one away just arrived the other day as a Christmas present.

If anyone can't find a Christmas present this year you cannot go wrong with these for £15-£20.

The review I linked above says it all.

Soldato
well i bit the bullet and got me a Shark. just gone around my usual carpet routes and holy **** it's scary how much dust it's pulled up, makes me wonder what my old one has been doing all these years!

Soldato
well i bit the bullet and got me a Shark. just gone around my usual carpet routes and holy **** it's scary how much dust it's pulled up, makes me wonder what my old one has been doing all these years!

We've ordered one as I also got an extra discount with my Blue Light Card, am happy to read this as my Dyson DC04 doesn't seem to be picking up very well, my mate reconditions them so may get him to look at it and then have it upstairs.

Soldato

This was exactly my experience too. I was intending to have the Shark as a supplement to our existing full size machine (DC33). But going over bits which the DC33 had just been used on, it's pulled out a load more dust. So I think we'll probably just get rid of the old machine and use this for everything.

Oddly enough, the headlights on the Shark are really useful too. The light shining at an oblique angle really shows up any dog hair on the hard floors to make sure you don't miss anything.

Soldato
This was exactly my experience too. I was intending to have the Shark as a supplement to our existing full size machine (DC33). But going over bits which the DC33 had just been used on, it's pulled out a load more dust. So I think we'll probably just get rid of the old machine and use this for everything.

Oddly enough, the headlights on the Shark are really useful too. The light shining at an oblique angle really shows up any dog hair on the hard floors to make sure you don't miss anything.

Oh I remember that shock when the dog was moulting and seeing the hairs in the shark headlights on tiles and laminate:eek:

Associate

Did exactly the same, freshly vacuumed with out outgoing dyson and the shark had half a tank on the first pass.

Associate
No problem. They obviously aren't as good as £100+ sets. However they are the best you can buy for under £50 easily. And at only £15 the value for money and sound quality is stupidly good.

If you are after the best then yeah get Sony xm3 for £200 however I'd argue for 95% of people these offer brilliant quality and features.

I've bought 3 pairs now and got rid of a more expensive set for these. I'm going to be giving one away just arrived the other day as a Christmas present.

If anyone can't find a Christmas present this year you cannot go wrong with these for £15-£20.

The review I linked above says it all.

Do you know if they do the same make but in the sports version? Would use these at work but also need a pair that don't fall out while cycling.

Caporegime
Do you know if they do the same make but in the sports version? Would use these at work but also need a pair that don't fall out while cycling.

Qcy make a lot of different versions however sound quality differs wildly.

The link I posted to scaarbir had reviews of many different types as well as buyer guides.

They have a sports buyers guide. So take a look at that and buy whatever is cheap and highly rated.

I bought the fiil t1x for £59 but honestly the qcy T5's at £15 are better

Back
Top Bottom