Sound Blaster Z / Zx / ZxR Modded Driver for Windows 10

Associate
Hello, I am new here and actually in the US. I recently built a new system using a Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite Wifi board, I upgraded from an older x79 based intel system.

After getting everything up and running I discovered that my Soundblaster Zx card would not work. So I uninstalled it and dealt with the MB sound for a few months... god, it is so lacking in the options. Just yesterday I decided to give my SB card a try again and I was able to get it working after some messing around. But then today I find there is no sound and the SB control panel was disabled. I go through all kinds of troubleshooting and even ran the audio issues trouble shooter. The interesting thing about that is I could hear the test tone just fine, but the service still indicated an issue and connected me to a tech service rep... who, after I reported my issue, closed the chat for some reason.

So I did a search for modded drivers and came across your post. I installed them and everything ran fine up until it did the updater part for Creative Labs and that got stuck in an error loop that I had to "end task" through task manager. Otherwise everything seems to be working fine at least for now.
Thank you for these drivers.

P.S. I already know that I shouldn't have went with Gigabyte but this was the only x570 board available at the time, I just hope I never have to contact support on this board cause that's where Gigabyte has serious issues.

Back
Top Bottom