Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Do they do a ferrerro rocher variant that isn't dark chocolate.

They look a million times better than Krispy Kreme. How much is it for a box of 4? I hope one opens up nearby or an alternative.

They do runs of different doughnuts then keep or bring back the favourites. Quite a lot of new ones lately though for Christmas and the New Year, and even before then they typically created new ones every couple of weeks at least

This is the first I've seen with a Ferrero Rocher, but then I only heard about them a couple of months ago.

Box of 4 is currently £7.70 on offer down from £11. Also do 2 for £20. They aren't the cheapest, but they're perfectly soft and fluffy and taste incredible.

Soldato
I've got the IPS one too, really happy with it to be fair, no defects at all. If they did an IPS curved at the same price I'd probably go with that, but they haven't and to be honest whilst curved probably would be nice at this size, it's not a big issue
I completely forgot to check what the two monitors used in terms of panels. The flat one is an IPS and the curved is a VA.
I had an AOC U3477PQU (for sale in members section ;) and I think that monitor actually has a slight edge in picture quality (the Liyama has slightly more of a matt finish whereas the AOC is mid matt/mid shiny which seems to make the colours "pop" more) but the 144hz and Freesync is great. I don't like curved screens as I do a lot of productivity - 3D modelling / CAD - the curve throws me off. For 350gbp it's a great monitor.
I'm thinking of going for a triple monitor set-up with my new PC as I'll likely be WFH for a while yet and I found that having two monitors is confusing as you really need a monitor in front of you as your main screen. I was going to get the curved monitor in the middle and then two flat ones either side but the curvature is too much so I think I'll get three of the flat screens and angle the wing monitors as it were slightly towards me.

Soldato
I completely forgot to check what the two monitors used in terms of panels. The flat one is an IPS and the curved is a VA.
I'm thinking of going for a triple monitor set-up with my new PC as I'll likely be WFH for a while yet and I found that having two monitors is confusing as you really need a monitor in front of you as your main screen. I was going to get the curved monitor in the middle and then two flat ones either side but the curvature is too much so I think I'll get three of the flat screens and angle the wing monitors as it were slightly towards me.
Yes the flat is IPS and the curved is VA :) I probably would have gone with the curved if it was IPS but decided IPS over the VA

Soldato
IMG-20201201-113730-02.jpg

Smart plugs

Back
Top Bottom