HP Reverb G2 uk release date?

Associate
oh right, so September is not being delivered till the 10th, but after probably?.

Those that pre-ordered by 31st July will receive their orders on Tuesday 1st December (Really sorry guys this has slipped another day!)Those that pre-ordered between 1st August and 30th October will receive their orders by Thursday 10th December

That was their last update at System Active

Associate
UPDATE:

So I just asked about the tracking numbers - and they sent me a screenshot of (I assume) mine, saying that it's out for delivery today. (It is mine, looking at the depot). So even though you may not have had a tracking number, it may actually be on it's way from ParcelFarce (thanks for the correction ;) ).

Last edited:
Associate
I remembered right then, October BY the 10th. So September is probably between now and the 10th?
Or am I reading to much into it?
Oh well, we'll see. We are definitely in a better position than those poor peeps in the EU waiting for Bestware and Amazon.

Associate
I remembered right then, October BY the 10th. So September is probably between now and the 10th?
Or am I reading to much into it?
Oh well, we'll see. We are definitely in a better position than those poor peeps in the EU waiting for Bestware and Amazon.
No mate you are reading it right,
I'm october, so going off their update I'm expecting it on or before the 10th and so should you.....hopefully lol

Soldato
Just turned up - I just got an email with the tracking details saying parcelforce's text system didn't work last night for some reason... but that was after it had already arrived lol.

Just setting it up now, it's currently stuck at 48% downloading an update.... sigh.

Associate
They've just sent an email saying the automated tracking ID from parcel force failed and have manually sent it to us.
Mine is on the way!

Side note - Are there any good games available in steam sales that I need to try? :)

Associate
I'm live tracking my parcel, it just down the road. Delivery says 12 till 1 . Gonna get in the car and track him down i think

Soldato
They've just sent an email saying the automated tracking ID from parcel force failed and have manually sent it to us.
Mine is on the way!

Side note - Are there any good games available in steam sales that I need to try? :)
more than i have time to play.

racing/driving PCARS2, Dirt rally 2, Assetto corsa 1/2 eurotruck sim, American truck sim
flight Aeroflight , MSFS 2020 (soon), Elite dangerous, IL2, War thunder, DCS2, star Wars Squadrons
playform - MOSS, luckys tale,
1st person Half Life Alyx, Robinson journey, doom 3 (mod), superhot VR, Skyrim VR, Fallout4 VR, Borderlands 2 VR, Mages Tale
fitness/sport - thrill of the fight, beat saber, eleven table tennis

(oculus store exclusives - great games but wait untill you are set up before getting these as you need extra app - ReVive to play) Asgards wrath, stormlands, lone echo, from other suns, defence drid 2, edge of nowhere, vader immortal, Technolust,

heaps more i have missed but i am meant to be working.

Associate
(oculus store exclusives - great games but wait untill you are set up before getting these as you need extra app

This is interesting! I'm gifting my Rift S to someone once my G2 arrives (fingers crossed today), so even if I no longer have my Rift S headset and controllers, would this app still work? I was gonna change the account details over so that I also gifted the games because I didn't think they would be of any use. There's only a small hand full mind - I stuck to Steam mainly so I could cross platform / future proof.

Associate
I'm live tracking my parcel, it just down the road. Delivery says 12 till 1 . Gonna get in the car and track him down i think
My Driver seems to be sat at home, drinking tea or something. He's not moved for the last hour. I'm going to go sit outside his house and stare into his window.

Associate
more than i have time to play.

racing/driving PCARS2, Dirt rally 2, Assetto corsa 1/2 eurotruck sim, American truck sim
flight Aeroflight , MSFS 2020 (soon), Elite dangerous, IL2, War thunder, DCS2, star Wars Squadrons
playform - MOSS, luckys tale,
1st person Half Life Alyx, Robinson journey, doom 3 (mod), superhot VR, Skyrim VR, Fallout4 VR, Borderlands 2 VR, Mages Tale
fitness/sport - thrill of the fight, beat saber, eleven table tennis

(oculus store exclusives - great games but wait untill you are set up before getting these as you need extra app - ReVive to play) Asgards wrath, stormlands, lone echo, from other suns, defence drid 2, edge of nowhere, vader immortal, Technolust,

heaps more i have missed but i am meant to be working.
This is a good list - not tried all of them, but most. I've refused to play Star Wars Squadrons until this headset arrives, so that will be the first thing I play - and then Half Life Alyx to get to grips [pun intended] with the tracking.

Soldato
I'm having issues getting audio, seems like it may be related to my X570... Plugging into the front USB port I get the famous error 7-14, using the one on the rear everything works but no Audio.

First impressions having to troubleshoot a complete lack of audio - not great.

Associate
I'm having issues getting audio, seems like it may be related to my X570... Plugging into the front USB port I get the famous error 7-14, using the one on the rear everything works but no Audio.

First impressions having to troubleshoot a complete lack of audio - not great.

How to Fix The HP Reverb G2 Setup Fail Thud's VR4DCS

Not sure if that will help?

G2: No audio input/output devices : HPReverb (reddit.com)

Saw this too - 2nd poster seems to have the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom