Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Only 3 things bug my about PS5

Controller battery life is terrible
Menu system us not great
Why the boring white light , it would have looked some much better with blue LED light with the white covers , black covers would have looked prettiny cool

Soldato
Global sales data for last week is out

North America:
132k PS5 Sold
140k Xbox Series X/S Sold

Europe:
723k PS5 Sold
76k Xbox Series X/S Sold

Rest of the World:
1mill PS5 Sold
252k Xbox Series X/S Sold

Associate
I've had my PS5 since Monday last week. I hate the white, I've bought some Plastidip to hopefully make the console less ugly. A few issues with mine:

Disks are noisy as hell, much worse than my launch Ps4 pro, probably due to the terrible stand.

A couple of crashes, this was loading up no mans sky, not sure if it's a game or PS5 issue.

One of my controllers rattles, like a small piece has broken off inside. Going to try and contact Sony to get them to fix it.

PS4 games seem to install every time, even with the PS5 version already installed. Why does it insist on reinstalling a version I'll never use?

Overall happy with the console, love effortless 4k60 higher framerates being why I use my PC most of the time. Also looking forwards to the potential updates of some older games, many are already much improved using the PS4 Pro modes. That big collection of free PS4 games was also a really nice touch.

Associate
Global sales data for last week is out

North America:
132k PS5 Sold
140k Xbox Series X/S Sold

Europe:
723k PS5 Sold
76k Xbox Series X/S Sold

Rest of the World:
1mill PS5 Sold
252k Xbox Series X/S Sold

How does that compare to the week before wasn’t the xbox out first so sales be in the week before maybe?

Soldato
Played borderlands 3 through again (siren this time) it’s just looks so great at 4k60fps. Really crisp. And zero slow down even when it all gets really hectic. :D

edit. Ooh Xmas hats and the pud are back.

Associate
Yeah seems like there was hardly any restock for the Xbox consoles. I managed to snag an X from Very that's due for delivery some time this week, but got very lucky.

My PS5 is due this morning according to DPD, so excited. Christmas has come early!

Soldato
Only 3 things bug my about PS5

Controller battery life is terrible
Menu system us not great
Why the boring white light , it would have looked some much better with blue LED light with the white covers , black covers would have looked prettiny cool

I'm getting silly amount of hours from my controllers. I bought a second one, mainly for two-player Sackboy, but like to have one on charge while I'm playing.
Don't think I've had to do a hot-swap yet, the controller just lasts and lasts and then I pop it on charge at the end of a long gaming session.

Back
Top Bottom