Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Man of Honour
Hopefully Schumacher will be in Magnussen's car for FP1. Giving Fittipaldi a full race weekend in Grosjeans car.

Stick Mazepin in for FP1 in Abu Dhabi.

Man of Honour
Hopefully Schumacher will be in Magnussen's car for FP1. Giving Fittipaldi a full race weekend in Grosjeans car.

Stick Mazepin in for FP1 in Abu Dhabi.

A statement from the Haas team confirmed that Schumacher will drive the VF-20 in FP1 for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Friday December 11 and also take part in the end-of-season young driver test at the Yas Marina circuit the following Tuesday.
No FP1 for Mazepin at all

Soldato
So it doesn't mean anything but Bottas has removed Mercedes F1 driver from his instagram Bio and replaced it with F1 Driver.

Russell has removed Williams F1 driver from his bio and put in F1 driver.

Probably means nothing... but no smoke without fire

Soldato
Caporegime
Haas are apparently unimpressed with Mazepin posting a video of himself groping a women in the backseat of a car:

I've seen the video and it's not really clear to me what the relationship between Mazepin and the woman is, and I'm not sure whether or not what is shown is as bad as being made out. But I can't think of any way in which posting the video to Instagram is anything other than a big old knob move from Mazepin.

He just seems like an absolute liability for any F1 team he is part of.

Edit: apology posted already

Last edited:
Soldato
Haas are apparently unimpressed with Mazepin posting a video of himself groping a women in the backseat of a car:

I've seen the video and it's not really clear to me what the relationship between Mazepin and the woman is, and I'm not sure whether or not what is shown is as bad as being made out. But I can't think of any way in which posting the video to Instagram is anything other than a big old knob move from Mazepin.

He just seems like an absolute liability for any F1 team he is part of.

But they want his Daddy's money. That's what F1 is now.

Back
Top Bottom