***The Official Crisp Thread***

Associate
Cannot for the life of me find Brannigan's anywhere in the South East it would seem - if anyone has the info I'd be very grateful.
Not had a packet it years now since my local corner shop sold up.

I gave it a quick google, as it's one of those names I semi-recognised and I just wanted to see the packet and if that'd conjure up any memories ... first thing that popped up was an article about how they'd been discontinued ... so you'd be lucky if you can find them and I imagine at some point there'll just be none in date anywhere.

Soldato
OP
They’re not exactly crisps.. but I’ve just got multipacks of mini cheddars in three new flavours.. chipotle chicken wings, chilli lime and jalapeño and cheese.

just trying the chipotle chicken now !

- edit, damn they’re good

Last edited:
Associate
Weirdly enough that actually made me kinda remember those scampi ones, had them in the pub a bit back in the days when I technically shouldn't have been drinking there... I don't remember being much into the pork scratchings though, but maybe that'd be different if I had a packet now.

Associate
Had some awful supermarket version of bacon rashers that did nothing for me ... but I've upgraded to some mini-cheddars smokey bbq, which whilst technically not a crisp I guess, serves the same function for me and at the moment are hitting the spot nicely.

Soldato
Has anyone tried the Aldi prawn cocktail in their fancy range? They are amazing! Also a shout out to the beef and horseradish which tastes good

Back
Top Bottom