VPN

Soldato
PIA cheapest? You’re doing something wrong. As to the reputation side of things, are we talking before they made someone who claims to have ‘lost’ and many believe stole half a billion dollars in Bitcoin (it’s likely higher than that today) the CTO and the cluster..... of stupidity that was the ‘chairman’s’ statement, or when PIA was sold to a company with links to malware?

You could get Nord for under 75p/m for 27 months using Quidco for cash back and with a temporary relocation to a US zip code.

Soldato
I bought TigerVPN for £13 for lifetime and FastestVPN for £11 lifetime.
I've never had a problem with either.

Lifetime is 5 years iirc on Tiger, but you can have it re-added by the place you got it from again for free, or at least that was the claim back in the day.

Soldato
Nord is now effectively free via Quidco with 100% cash back on the 2year plan with 3 months free. That’s better than the BF deals.

Man of Honour
I use Surfshark across my devices, been decent for the last 6 months or so. Currently doing 27 months for £44.82, no messing about with cashback.

Edit: It looks like that deal may also stack with 59% cashback from TCB.

Last edited:
Soldato
Isn't the 100% cashback capped at £25? What combination of steps do you need to follow to get a 2-year plan for free?

You’re confusing two different offers, the standard offer is capped at £25, the ‘Exclusive offers and promotions’ section has no such T&C.

Permabanned
I think his point that when you look into VPNs the articles can be misleading.

@OP I moved from PIA to Nord and am very happy with the 2 year plan I paid. Only thing to note is that nord no longer run Russian servers, if that's a thing you're looking for in a VPN.

OP said it's time to get a VPN so I was wondering do they know what one is used for and basically my hidden question was what is it you will be using it for primarily.

Most VPN adverts has a hidden agender and mainly misleading.

Associate
OP
PIA cheapest? You’re doing something wrong. As to the reputation side of things, are we talking before they made someone who claims to have ‘lost’ and many believe stole half a billion dollars in Bitcoin (it’s likely higher than that today) the CTO and the cluster..... of stupidity that was the ‘chairman’s’ statement, or when PIA was sold to a company with links to malware?

You could get Nord for under 75p/m for 27 months using Quidco for cash back and with a temporary relocation to a US zip code.

Nord are one that log your traffic though right?

Back
Top Bottom