What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
I have liked a lot of Nolans films, but this is probably his poorest to date. I was being pretty generous with my score if anything. Trying to confuse the viewer does not make it a clever film.

A shame as I was really looking forward to this.

Same here.. ah well.. could be worse..

I watched Ju-Jitsu last night. Now i like fighty movies and i like space/alien movies but this was up there with one of the worse movies i have ever seen. Boy is it terrible and yes, maybe i should have known it having Nick Cage in but wow... Just wow! this is almost as bad as the 3rd Ghost Rider movie..

2/10

Soldato
I have liked a lot of Nolans films, but this is probably his poorest to date. I was being pretty generous with my score if anything. Trying to confuse the viewer does not make it a clever film.

A shame as I was really looking forward to this.

I recently rewatched the Batman trilogy and i'd say TDKR is his worst, there is so much that doesn't make logical sense in that movie without any time shenanigans :D

Permabanned
Same here.. ah well.. could be worse..

I watched Ju-Jitsu last night. Now i like fighty movies and i like space/alien movies but this was up there with one of the worse movies i have ever seen. Boy is it terrible and yes, maybe i should have known it having Nick Cage in but wow... Just wow! this is almost as bad as the 3rd Ghost Rider movie..

2/10

Also watched Jiu Jitsu the other day, also a fighty movie fan, also hugely disappointed give some of the cast are decent on screen fighters (Tony Jaa!).

Complete drivel. :mad:

Associate
I watched the 'The devil all the Time' the other night.

I enjoyed it. Not your run of the mill formulaic film so worth a watch. Just in case anyone thinks this is a horror, it is not. It is a rather stark and dark look at how God is used to justify many people's justification for their actions. I would give it a 7/10

Last edited:
Soldato
Also watched Jiu Jitsu the other day, also a fighty movie fan, also hugely disappointed give some of the cast are decent on screen fighters (Tony Jaa!).

Complete drivel. :mad:

Agreed.. Tony Jaa is superb in Ong Bak and The Protector. And i really like Frank Grillo, he is a real throwback actor bringing back memories of 90s action movie stars but boy it was poor.. The action was utterly unconvincing and the Alien was hardly the threat that the Predator was and the SFX were terribe.. True straight to video dross.

Soldato
I was talking about Top Secret with my son on Sunday after he chose to watch Airplane as a lazy film on a dull afternoon.

It is a brilliant film and needs to be watched again soon.

Back
Top Bottom