• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
When i checked X was available and S wasnt ;)

Was going to order the S for a family member, I know about 5 people at the moment who want an S.

I think the S is a genius move. For the general population price is a huge factor, and the S can drop in price much faster than the X.

Soldato
Yes, today is the 4K and 120FPS update. You get to choose between the full performance mode or visual modes. It's rather good!

I knew about siege and downloaded the 46GB (!) Patch last night wanting to see 120Hz but was underwhelmed. Now I know why! I assume I was watching 4k/30 and need to adjust to lower the resolution to give the 120Hz, something to look forward to on work breaks !!

Man of Honour
Headsets for Series X?

Looking for a new headset for my son for Xmas - any recommendations?

I would very highly recommend the Turtle Beach 700 Gen's. All the issues have finally been resolved between the MS updates and TB updated firmware. The sound in games like Gears 5 is absolutely epic.

Soldato
I knew about siege and downloaded the 46GB (!) Patch last night wanting to see 120Hz but was underwhelmed. Now I know why! I assume I was watching 4k/30 and need to adjust to lower the resolution to give the 120Hz, something to look forward to on work breaks !!

Thankfully, I wanted to adjust the brightness in the settings and saw this at the top. I didn't try it with the visuals mode, but performance mode feels so good. Can't wait to try that on multiplayer.

Associate

thanks! Thought I’d missed out as it wouldn’t go through, then bundle with WD Legion appeared for 479 - ok not the best game apparently but not a huge penalty over base. Went through and actually they do 12 months interest free so even better - arriving tomorrow!

Soldato
thanks! Thought I’d missed out as it wouldn’t go through, then bundle with WD Legion appeared for 479 - ok not the best game apparently but not a huge penalty over base. Went through and actually they do 12 months interest free so even better - arriving tomorrow!

Oooh just saw the Legion bundle, that's actually tempting me, although i had just talked myself out of it.

Dammit!

I keep telling myself i don't need one until Fable comes out, but the idea of no loading times is so very tempting.

Double Dammit, i debated for too long and it's gone!

Back
Top Bottom