Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
Ah ok thanks, I thought a service like Telegram/Discord was being used.

I used distill.io to check it every 15 seconds (might have been able to lower it more, but didn't want to get banned, some sites get more annoyed by you checking a lot) , that's how I got mine at 9am Monday.

Will need to leave your computer running though if you don't want to pay and just use the free tier like i did :D

Soldato
I used distill.io to check it every 15 seconds (might have been able to lower it more, but didn't want to get banned, some sites get more annoyed by you checking a lot) , that's how I got mine at 9am Monday.

Will need to leave your computer running though if you don't want to pay and just use the free tier like i did :D

Thanks for the heads up, I have never heard of this service before.

My main goal is to get this board before xmas as I have a 5900X and the ram is on the way (although delayed).

Associate
Once I get a cpu and gpu I wont wait for dark hero anymore I will get the maximus VIII hero wi-fi

my 5900x is currently out for delivery and due between 4 and 5, and with the lack of communication on this board atm I think I will be doing something similar

Associate
Yes! I manage to snatch a
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 8GB AORUS MASTER Ampere Graphics Card and place the order yeah! now, I only have CPU to worry cmon 5950x or 5600x who comes out first!

Associate
I see OCUK just tweeted about 8Pack’s new Frame R8 AMD which of course is using a Dark Hero MB we are waiting for :(

Post the link

I am so confused why ASUS ROG UK, Tech Stores, YouTubers, no one is able to provide any real UK release date information for this MB.

But it already selling in US and EU.

Associate
maybe now that OCUK shows they are sold out of both the Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi and non-WiFi they will add the Dark Hero tomorrow? . . . maybe?

Back
Top Bottom