Associate
I've recently built my 1st pc,
Rog strix f - 3700x - zotac 3090 - 32gb 3466mhz ram. Everytime I load up warzone or cold war i cant get more than 120 fps, I play with people on 2060supers and they are getting the same fps but I've tried everything and nothing is changing it, really not sure what to do any help would be appreciated

Associate
OP
1080p 240 mhz but I cant get that since changed the refresh rate to 144, tried v sync on and off no change also no cap I'm on unlimited fps apparently sometimes during loading screens etc I'll hit 1k frames but as soon as the game loads into the map straight down

Associate
OP
Yesterday I deleted all my drivers clean install with the new ones no change, going to reboot tonight after work if that doesn't work then I'm really considering selling everything and just buying a premade one

Soldato
I've recently built my 1st pc,
Rog strix f - 3700x - zotac 3090 - 32gb 3466mhz ram. Everytime I load up warzone or cold war i cant get more than 120 fps, I play with people on 2060supers and they are getting the same fps but I've tried everything and nothing is changing it, really not sure what to do any help would be appreciated

Have you tried this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWewkBevbXI&ab_channel=Panjno

Also - have you installed the AMD Chipset Drivers ? https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/chipset-install#faq-Downloading-AMD-Ryzen-Chipset-Drivers

Was it a completely fresh install of the game, graphics drivers and windows?

Associate
OP
Have you tried this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWewkBevbXI&ab_channel=Panjno

Also - have you installed the AMD Chipset Drivers ? https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/chipset-install#faq-Downloading-AMD-Ryzen-Chipset-Drivers

Was it a completely fresh install of the game, graphics drivers and windows?
first thing when I got the mobo was windows, then the drivers then the game and then yesterday just to see if anything was wrong i wiped the drivers using DDU (not sure if that's the right thing) and then reinstalled them all.
Updated my chipset drivers about an hour before I went to bed yesterday but the pc wouldn't reboot or turn on after that now I can only enter my bios, loads up a blue screen with somethings gone wrong and error codes so i just turned it all off and now I'm here.
Hopefully reinstalling windows will let me back on

Soldato
first thing when I got the mobo was windows, then the drivers then the game and then yesterday just to see if anything was wrong i wiped the drivers using DDU (not sure if that's the right thing) and then reinstalled them all.
Updated my chipset drivers about an hour before I went to bed yesterday but the pc wouldn't reboot or turn on after that now I can only enter my bios, loads up a blue screen with somethings gone wrong and error codes so i just turned it all off and now I'm here.
Hopefully reinstalling windows will let me back on
How did you get on? Bizarre problems you're having here. Are you able to update your bios via USB to latest firmware??

Associate
OP
Reinstalled everything windows the drivers and drivers, it's not telling me an error code but I'm back to square 1....still only getting 120fps, funny thing is i get more frames in 4k, I dont know what else to try, once the lockdown is lifted I'm going to see if I can pay a shoo to look at everything then last resort is to sell it all and buy a pre built amd 5950x and 6900xt combo when that's released

Soldato
Reinstalled everything windows the drivers and drivers, it's not telling me an error code but I'm back to square 1....still only getting 120fps, funny thing is i get more frames in 4k, I dont know what else to try, once the lockdown is lifted I'm going to see if I can pay a shoo to look at everything then last resort is to sell it all and buy a pre built amd 5950x and 6900xt combo when that's released

Is your infinity fabric half your memory speed or have you uncoupled it?

Have you enabled the memory XMP profiles?

Soldato
Soldato
Have you considered that the other people are lying? In my experience people say, yeah I'm running everything maxed out. Then you push further and find out they've got MSAA at 2x and turned down a thing here and there. Also, what CPUs are you running? Playing at 1080 with a 3090, you're going to be CPU limited. If they're on a 10th gen Intel CPU, then of course they'll have more FPS than you.

I suggest you run 3dMark or something that gives solid data and compare your score to similar systems.

Back
Top Bottom