• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
"Your basket contains one or more products that are no longer available. Please remove before continuing to checkout."

:(

Mine seems to be letting me order it. I know it's a bit dodgy but if you're comfortable i could always order and you transfer the cash if you wanted it (could put your name/email on the order for warranty etc)

Obviously can't say how long it'll still work for me :p

My email is my username at hotmail.com if you wanted.

Associate
Double Dammit, i debated for too long and it's gone!

I was the same last night with the Amazon one, hopefully you’ll get sorted though, keep seeing more stock popping up so supply may be slowly starting to catch up and will only get easier to find one as time goes on. Plus if the damned scalpers still have stock to shift they may be a bit more nervous to increase their liabilities.

I have a decent ish gaming pc, but just looking forward to a fast decent console for more relaxing dip in and out almost free (game pass) games as I’m terrible at buying new ones and never finishing so GP is ideal for that!

Caporegime
OP
I could potentially get one for my daughter but I know a) she would always want to use the x and b) she would get bullied at school because she didn't have an x. Best for me at least is to try and secure an X which she can use and then get a second x next year when they have their inevitable price drop.

Flippin 'eck. Do you have to get her an iPhone 12 Max Pro as well?

Caporegime
Flippin 'eck. Do you have to get her an iPhone 12 Max Pro as well?

My daughter has a Mi10 Lite but because it isn't an apple product she get stick even though 99% do not understand her phone is superior to their I Phone 8's or whatever. I never had a £250 phone on a contract at 13. I had to prank call people because I only had 20p of credit on my phone :D.

Soldato
My daughter has a Mi10 Lite but because it isn't an apple product she get stick even though 99% do not understand her phone is superior to their I Phone 8's or whatever. I never had a £250 phone on a contract at 13. I had to prank call people because I only had 20p of credit on my phone :D.
Maybe teach your daughter not to care what people think about them.

Soldato
Has anybody who did not order from MS themselves manage to get complete warranty sorted?

I just called up and was basically told "Sorry, you didn't buy from us so you are #### out of luck"

Associate
Has anybody who did not order from MS themselves manage to get complete warranty sorted?

I just called up and was basically told "Sorry, you didn't buy from us so you are #### out of luck"

I tried and failed. The agents that I spoke to were all sure it was possible but everytime they went to process payment the system said it could not be completed. I registered my x series on my ms account but no dice.

Soldato
I tried and failed. The agents that I spoke to were all sure it was possible but everytime they went to process payment the system said it could not be completed. I registered my x series on my ms account but no dice.

I remember @Zeebedy said the his MS agent was going to get it done even though his order was from Game. I doubted him, maybe he can update us.

Soldato
Maybe teach your daughter not to care what people think about them.

Honestly think this is the best way. The majority of the kids at school who were hung-up on being the 'cool' kids all work in pointless, dead-end **** now.

Their fathers probably have a better car than Adam's GT-Four, with a sick German whip/diesel box...

Back on topic, the upcoming game pass calendar looks rather good! However, since the free month of Disney+ is here, I'm spending most of my time watching the Star Wars 4K content. It's rather good. :p

Back
Top Bottom