Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Though it may encourage the more frequent switching off of the main appliance, which could well consume far more?
I saw a pretty good study yesterday, apparently the majority of energy consumption related to producing/distributing/consuming radio is in the standby period of the listening device. This is common across AM, FM, DAB, TV and IP delivery. Quite surprising when you consider the energy used by transmitters etc!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
512GB phone storage upgrade for under £100? Take that, Apple!

SanDisk_512GB_20201201_135128.jpg

The +90MB/s write speeds are impressive indeed.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Nice. I must admit I don't use my snow foam lance very often. It might be due to using cheap-ish foam that's just never impressed me. I ought to try some decent stuff.

Have you used their drying towel? I've yet to find one to really impress me.

I haven’t, I’ve got some towels from many years ago. The trick is to have 2, one plush to soak up much of the water and another waffle weave for a quick 2nd pass to get it properly dry and streak free.

Associate
£23.99 delivered from MyMemory. Used to have the gen 3 of these till I lost it. :(

KWYV6Lo.jpg.png

Big fan of the mi band, been wearing them since gen 2. You simply can’t beat it for that price.

My wife and I have the mi bedside lamps that they connect to, the band detects when you fall asleep and turns your light off. A novel but sometimes useful feature.

Caporegime
Big fan of the mi band, been wearing them since gen 2. You simply can’t beat it for that price.

My wife and I have the mi bedside lamps that they connect to, the band detects when you fall asleep and turns your light off. A novel but sometimes useful feature.

Lol wut?

Is it a special bulb or the lamp itself?

I've had a mi band 3, 4 and on the 5 now.

Usually give the old one away. I've converted quite a few folk to them.

Don

What is good about them? I know they're cheap but comparing against the Huawei, Fitbit models what does this provide they don't? I want something for the wife but don't mind spending a bit more to get a quality product.

Back
Top Bottom