• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Well, I missed 3080, 3070, then AMD CPU and AMD GPUs... And finally some luck and bagged this FE one! \o/ That is, unless they oversold or so and will cancel my order... >.< Though, I still want faster one for myself, so the moment I get such, this one will got to my younger brother, as it's a huge upgrade for his 1660Ti. :D

Me too, missed 3080/6800xt/3070 etc....This will go in my main rig until I get a 3080 TUF. Will put my 2060 in a 6700k build and sell it on.

Decent upgrade for your bro from 1660ti, should hang with 2080s if the reviews are legit. Not sure on RT capability yet coimnpared to 2080s, should be better. You selling or giving to your bro?

Soldato
Had one for 550 euros but decided against it (would've had to return my 6800). Basically a linear increase in price with performance, but also double the vram. Meh, can't be bothered. I'll just have to play Cyberpunk without ray tracing for now. :)

Associate
sick of this scalpers, something needs to be done, either OCUK should limit 1 gpu per household regardless of the series.
OCUK are not selling any 3060's at
Still spamming ocuk.. hope i havent missed out havent been able to play game for months :(:((((
No Point... None being released yet. will be announced here, look at top of Page 13...

Back
Top Bottom